Jay Cutler "Quit" on his team?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Ticktaker, Jan 24, 2011.

1. I was going to make an eloquent and well informed post about the situation - but stopped halfway because my knee hurt.

#11     Jan 24, 2011
  2. Fuck Jay Cutler in his stupid ass, he is clown shoes.

At a minimum he should have been helping the back-ups in some regard.

#12     Jan 24, 2011
  3. Yeah, I'm a Bears fan. I watched from start to finish. Typical meatball fans who see a few clips on TV, then form an immediate opinion. Who the hell are you to question a QB's toughness with a torn MCL?

You have to be a rahtard to think this guy took all the hits he has the last two seasons. Never, not once has he complained. Anyone who thinks he has taken the beating he has is just gonna throw in the towel against the pack in the nfc championship game is a rah-tard.

Cutler was sitting with Hanie on the bench going over stills with him, and Hanie told the press he was on a headset with Jay throughout the second half.

I am not defending his first half play, as it plain sucked. But to question his toughness, like a typical meatball fan does, is plain stupid.

#13     Jan 24, 2011
  4. r-in

r-in

Team One, 2 starting QB's in 20 years
    Team Two, 13+ starting QB's in 20 years

Obviously winning a Superbowl finishes it off, but this was just too enjoyable.

:D

#14     Jan 24, 2011
  5. Don't worry; your BFF can nurse his grade I MCL sprain with the Argonauts. Talk about retarded.

#15     Jan 24, 2011
  6. You realize you're ignoring the facts, right? He took a pain killer, had his knee evaluated at half time, and was held out by the doctor's. You do realize the difference between an MCL tear and any other knee injury, correct? I assume so, since you're a typical meatball rah-tard.

You followed the media's play, and have proven your ignorance.

#16     Jan 24, 2011

7. Bullshit. All manufactured to save face after the fact. You can't evaluate the knee w/o scans. You CAN evaluate by evaluating how it takes weight. Glad to hear he took a St. Joe's aspirin. I actually have the background, dipshit, and the MCL I tear is nothing. It's purely an excuse. I watched the game from RNO airport on slingbox and turned it off after the game. I was not privy to the media's post-game response. You likely have it all Tivo'd, wtf knows or gives a shit what you think.

Your fellow retard was spinning on the bike and had no discernable limp. You can cover for the asshole all you want, but you're both done.

Take a drive to LF and see if Jay will let you suck him off.

#18     Jan 24, 2011
  8. Actually the QB that went in in his place released a statement saying Cutler was very helpful on the sidelines and helped calm him down numerous times before he went out on the field.

#19     Jan 24, 2011
  9. :D

I knew it wasn't just economic data you were skeptical of, it's all data you receive. It's all a conspiracy to hide the "real truth".

#20     Jan 24, 2011