jaw dropping reversals from Kennedy and Chirac

Discussion in 'Politics' started by darkhorse, Apr 8, 2004.

1. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Where is this pointless sniping coming from?

#11     Apr 8, 2004
  2. Friday morning?

I think the opinionjournal.com should use a fact checker before developing their opinions.

Phony quotes to support right wing opinions?

Weak, very weak.

#12     Apr 8, 2004
  3. Turok

Turok

Yeah ART, these quotes smell to me. Got any corroborating sources Darkhorse?

JB

#13     Apr 8, 2004

4. If she made it up and it's not a real story, then I guess I got snowed. I haven't checked other news sources today. I thought it was an actual transcript.

Oh well, humility is good for the soul I guess. Call me optimistic.

#15     Apr 8, 2004
  5. Any corroborating news agency reports to substantiate your earlier post???

#16     Apr 8, 2004

6. Nope. Looks like I got duped. Sorry folks, feel free to call me names

#17     Apr 8, 2004
  7. Darn it, you mean it's not true?!? Rats, Kennedy and Chirac are SO relevant and of such great stature - what a shame! How will our country ever survive this without their guidance and support? :(

#18     Apr 8, 2004
  8. if those statements were close to being accurate, they'd be giving it the Dean "I have a scream" treatment, playing on continuous loops for days. :D

maybe noonan was trying to signal satire with the witty references to "intellectuals smoking gauloises" and the tired lines about saving france, etc. - but doesn't seem to have worked out....

#19     Apr 8, 2004
  9. LOL

true, it's not like we need them to get the job done.

i think one of my personal weaknesses is being congenitally over-optimistic in regard to others' ability to change...

#20     Apr 8, 2004