Jasper update ? (for Aphie)

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by GeorgeSoros, Dec 11, 2002.

1. Go to http://jasper.subzonex.com and join the mailing list so I can keep everyone who is interested up-to-date on Jasper developments.

A downloadable BETA will be available sometime this weekend.

Merry Christmas!

#11     Dec 25, 2002
  2. I don't use IB but I like it...

How about auto-system execution feature for TS2000i and Wealth-lab signals???

A future request...

#12     Dec 25, 2002
  3. alphie, this has got to be slickest promo job i've seen in some time. i mean, you basically drew us into your world for months before you sprung this on us. :D

anyway, do you remember "The Graduate?" I have a word for you: "keystrokes."

#13     Dec 25, 2002
  4. Since I a majority of people here appear to be using IB, I'd like to get it ready for prime-time with IB -- but I definately wouldn't stop there of course.

What you suggest is possible to do.

#14     Dec 25, 2002
  5. If I remember correctly, it has to do with some high-school kid hooking up with his older teacher ... or maybe college?

#15     Dec 25, 2002
  6. BCE

BCE

JB,
    Nice header graphic on your homepage. You need to provide a link back to the homepage from the other pages though. Probably from the header would be good. Looking forward to seeing your software. Unfortunately my trading account isn't with IB so I'll have to wait. But I do use eSignal. Good luck with the development.:)

BTW
    Good one!!! I'm in!!! :D

#16     Dec 27, 2002
  7. Of course then it was "plastics!"

:)

#17     Dec 27, 2002