Jasper update ? (for Aphie)

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by GeorgeSoros, Dec 11, 2002.

1. Hello,

I used to see a program called Jasper using IB API. Where can I get it and what are the last development news about it?

Thanks!

2. Hey George,

PM aphexcoil. He has a website now for it.

I use it everyday to scalp the ES and I love it.

:)

3. George,

I've been busy using INANDLONG's 5 trillion dollar IB account for beta-testing Jasper.

I'll put an update up this weekend for everyone. :)

4. What is the new URL please?

5. I will get that to you shortly. My old web site is currently down for some unknown reason and I need to put it up on my cablemodem site.

6. what's the advantage gained with jasper over other stations such as TWS or Cyber?

7. I have used all three re: Jasper, Tws, Cyber(trader)?

Of course scalping with Cyber will kill you commish-wise, even trading several times thru the day is expensive with Cyber unless you are taking bigger profits. And I do not think Cyber supports OCA orders which platforms like TWS, Jasper, and others do.

I use Jasper exclusively for ES and NQ. It is very visual as far as trade data, open orders, stops, limits etc. And fast. One click trading.

I think the next upgrade will place only profitable trades too. At least that's what the Investor Relations department told me when I invested $100,000 last week in the effort.

:)

8. Magna

Magna Administrator

LOL. :) :D

9. that's my kind of program. nice job, aph..

10. How's that eSignal file working for you Gordon?

#10     Dec 11, 2002