Jasper Texas cops beat down on woman

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigarrow, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yeah, I agree. I never quite understood the foot fetish thingy that some folks have.

#21     Jun 4, 2013
  2. Yeah that foot fetish thing is nasty. I'm more of a boob fetish guy myself.

#22     Jun 4, 2013
  3. Read the rest of the article to see a view of the racial tensions and attitudes in Jasper TX.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/22/u...tensions-flare-again.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Segregated Cemetery in Jasper, TX

“JASPER, Tex. — For more than 100 years, a rickety iron fence separated the black graves from the white ones at a cemetery in this East Texas town. Months after the brutal murder here of James Byrd Jr., a black man chained to a pickup truck and dragged to death by three white men on June 7, 1998, the fence was torn down by residents as a sign of unity and reconciliation.

Fourteen years later, Jasper City Cemetery remains segregated: blacks, including Mr. Byrd, are buried near the bottom of the hill, while whites are buried at the top.

“It’s our custom, here in the South, here in Jasper,” said Albert K. Snell, 80, a retired teacher who is white and a member of the cemetery’s board of directors. “We have the same cemetery, but we don’t mix the white and the black graves. They’re separate. Put a black up here? No, no, we wouldn’t do that. That would be against our custom, against our way of doing things.”

In recent months, the perpetual, uncomfortable truce between the races in this piney woods town of 7,600 has ruptured, and the feuding has become increasingly public.”

#23     Jun 4, 2013
  4. Eight

Eight

Fights are always messy, they never go the way you think they should. Ask any martial artist that gets in street fights...

I used to have to shop in a market that was full of women just like that asshole. They would see a white guy trying to make his way and they would just stand and stare and never move without an argument. If I bumped into one they would threaten me... I could watch a movie of cops beating them to death and it wouldn't bother me much at all... If I saw it in person I'd never testify against the cops, either assholes are going to run everything or the cops are going to get everybody's attention when they need it, I'm not for assholes running things.

#24     Jun 4, 2013
  5. ==============================
    Amen;
    but really need more info.Police hardely ever make a mistake.Rodney King was out of control/ disobeying lawful orders + HI as a kite.....:cool: :cool:

#25     Jun 5, 2013
  6. Eight

Eight

I really don't see why people do a lot of things they do. Why live in a place with racial tensions? I'm White, Blacks can very easily make my life shitty so why give them a shot at me?

Democrats have awarded Blacks legal superiority for their clingy voting habits. I'm not going to hang where there are Blacks, they can get the Democrats after me and make me into a loser overnight. If I have to leave the stupid country to escape the Democrats I'll happily do that.

#26     Jun 5, 2013