Jasper Texas cops beat down on woman

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigarrow, Jun 3, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Cops are taught to meet resistance with overwhelming force. That conditions the public to obey a police officer even when he is outnumbered.

#11     Jun 3, 2013
  2. A good cop doesn't have to use overwhelming force very often. I've seen cops handle much harder and more stressful and dangerous situations than this without vilolence. These guys were too quick to beat up a woman, we don't cotton to women beaters here in Texas.

#12     Jun 3, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

Why don't you go find yourself a cop and get in his face and see how he handles it. Report back when you get out of jail.

BTW. There wasn't any beating in the video you posted.

#13     Jun 3, 2013
  4. I'm always polite to cops pisspoor, why do you want me to "get in his face"? What exactly do you mean by "get in his face"? Do you believe in the gestapo police standard? Myself I'm not for a police state.

Having a head smashed info a counter and then into the floor might fall into the category of a beating by some don't you think?

#14     Jun 3, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

You must have fallen off a roof on your head again today, dumbass.

You're the one who thinks Cops don't exercise force when confronted. Then you don't want to go prove me wrong when I say they do and are trained to use force against resistance. How ignorant can you get this evening, moron.

And then once again you go off the wall about police gestapo. Force is how the police operate. After the swelling goes down you'll think straighter tomorrow and quit being such a dumbass. Or maybe not.

As far as the belligerent woman, that's called a take down. Go call a cop some dirty name and you'll see how that works, dumbass.

#15     Jun 3, 2013
  6. That wildebeest was 270+lbs of angry entitled fatness.

She almost broke the phone which is what started off the incident then was resisting arrest and mouthing off through the entire episode.

Why can't blacks just shut the fuck up and follow directions like normal people? I think they do it just to provoke a beat down in hopes of getting a lawsuit.

#16     Jun 3, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

I think that must be brokenarrow's girl friend. There's no other reason for him to be so defensive about her treatment. Lucky guy! :eek:

#17     Jun 3, 2013
  8. Does the sound on this video work?

I can't see what really led to all of that but:
    All I can say if it was"myself" and these 2 cops tried that on me getting fired would be one of the least of their problems.

The lawsuits would just be the beginning, then if I wasn't satisfied to have every fucking dimes they would ever make for the rest of lives they'd pay physically and emotionally.

#18     Jun 3, 2013
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

It did seem a bit harsh, though without audio it's difficult to understand what really happened. I laughed, though, when the shoe came off and the cop went sailing back into the hall. :)

#19     Jun 4, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

Brokenarrow will be glad someone got a laugh out of that event, Tsing.

I was curios why he didn't just help her to her feet unless she refused. I find touching other people's feet disgusting. Especially if they look like they don't bathe daily.

It's a good thing I don't have RCG's job. A lot of people would die from neglect if I had to do it. :(

#20     Jun 4, 2013