Jasper Texas cops beat down on woman

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bigarrow, Jun 3, 2013.

1. <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zM3poYDZbHg?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm sure lucrum wants to be a cop now

2. pspr

pspr

LOL. I like the title "cops beating a woman brutally." Sorry but I didn't see any beating going on.

It looks like she was uncooperative and so they took her down, handcuffed her and dragged her to a holding cell since she wouldn't stand up.

What would you do? Ask her to let you know when she was ready to put on the jail jumpsuit and get her mug shot taken?

Lesson: When getting arrested, don't argue with the jailer. :D

3. How'd you like the part where the cop busted his ass when her shoe came off. Funny stuff.

4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

I find it absurd that they fired the two officers.

Clearly the woman did not comply. Obviously the degree of force used is justifiable.

5. pspr

pspr

If you say so.

6. What ?? Did it hit a little too close to home for you to see the humor in it.
    Them boys need to hit the gym just in case they have to handle a woman all by themselves.

7. pspr

pspr

Close to home? What's that mean? I've never been a cop and I've never been arrested. I doubt that you can say the same.

You just jump to erroneous conclusions all the time smart ass.

8. No silly, you probably got no fight in you just like them texas boys.
    And no I've never been a cop, a firefighter yes.

9. pspr

pspr

YOU are a Texas boy, dumbass! Maybe spent some time in the pokey since you didn't answer that question?

10. I'm a wee bit saltier than them donut eaters. And smarter too, I think I could of handled the situation without violence.

#10     Jun 3, 2013