Jasper pre-beta available

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by aphexcoil, Nov 6, 2002.

1. Right now my software can get quotes via IB or eSignal and only interfaces with IB through their "tws.ocx" control. However, once the brunt of the code exists, it is only a matter of creating new modules for other broker's.

Thanks for the support! When I become king I'll make sure the beer flows like wine (Dumb and Dumber).

#41     Nov 11, 2002
  2. They

They

Aphie,
    If you would like to program into the PATS API let me know

#42     Nov 11, 2002
  3. bronks

bronks

Hey aphie--

I tried to download jasper but was unsuccessful... I think. It ended up in my notepad with a whole bunch code displaying. I'm not very computer savvy when it comes to files and zips and stuff. Sorry, my VCR clock has been flashing 12:00 for years. Any help is much appreciated.

#43     Nov 11, 2002
  4. PM me.

#44     Nov 11, 2002
  5. New pre-beta version of Jasper will have this splash screen. Make sure you are using this version and not the older one with the IB DEMO.

[​IMG]

#45     Nov 11, 2002
  6. Sorry my PM box was full. Try again. I got the e-mail that you tried to PM me.

#46     Nov 11, 2002
  7. Hey Aphie,

Why did you call the program Jasper?

Runningbear

#47     Nov 11, 2002
  8. My best friend's old dog was named Jasper. Good a name as any I suppose.

:)

#48     Nov 11, 2002
  9. The newest version to come out will have chat, the ability to trade someone else's Jasper remotely, latency pinging, etc.

Here is a screenshot.

[​IMG]

#49     Nov 12, 2002
  10. Neil

Neil

Looks good aphie, is it still only able to trade the es and nq? I am mostly trading the qqq lately, any plans to allow jasper to access stocks on demand?

Neil

#50     Nov 12, 2002