Japan vs. USA Diet, Why Japanese Men and Women Live So Long

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DT-waw, Nov 1, 2009.

1. DT-waw

DT-waw

2. EXCELLENT!! BRAVO! EXCELLENT! BRAVO!

Natalie is HOTT on the outside, she's beautiful on the inside!!

GIVE BEEF DA BOOT!
    JUST SAY NO! :D

3. fhl

fhl

With all our technology, we've lost touch with what is truly important: killing and eating things.

:p

4. Factory farming took the Omega3's out of our meat. Not cooking the heads of animals into soups took out the Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid... supplement those things and try to tell me you don't feel and think a hell of a lot better six months later... I talk to sick fuck Americans all the time, you mention things like that and they just look like deer in the headlights or some want to fight over it... I gave up pretty much, they seem to like being sick, or they are trained to just be stupid and take it or something.......

5. BEEF was NEVER a good source of Omega 3's.

Just say NO to BEEF then you won't have anything to worry about :D

6. Natalie is hot i want her

i want to make her a nice vegan spinach quiche :D

7. Pescetarian here. I`m a vegan that eats fish(i`ll never give up sushi).

After my youngest was diagnosed allergic to dairy we decided that in the interest of everybody we all change. We took it another level and stripped out all animal product except fish. We rarely ate red meat. But chicken and pork were often. It was just time for us to change. Our waistlines, trash output and supermarket bills have all strunk substantially.

Now its lots of whole grains, beans, fruits, veggies, nuts, bread made without dairy. The occasional tofu dish. And eating sushi once or twice a month.

My wife who had been fighting eczema her whole life has not used a cream, lotion or medicine since her lifestyle change.

Best thing we ever did.