Japan suspends 1.6 mln doses of Moderna shot after contamination reports

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by kmiklas, Sep 15, 2021.

1. kmiklas

kmiklas

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-...e-doses-over-contamination-nikkei-2021-08-25/

TOKYO, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Japan suspended the use of 1.63 million doses of Moderna Inc's (MRNA.O) COVID-19 vaccine on Thursday, more than a week after the domestic distributor received reports of contaminants in some vials.

..I believe they found metal in the vaccine?

Foreign substance detected in Moderna vaccine in Japan may be metal
    https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2021/08/27/national/moderna-contamination-metal/

Scary.

murray t turtle and Turveyd like this.
  2. Turveyd

Turveyd

Germany masks removed found to have Graphene Oxide same as what's in the jabs, this stuff is expensive to make so not accidental trying to make you breathe it in.

Zombies soon!

kmiklas likes this.
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

This is like 2 weeks old news. Also this kind of shit happens all the time...

kmiklas likes this.
  4. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Moderna price dropped on the contaminants vaccine news. It was a trending story on Twitter...I suspected some people made a quick pretty penny Shorting the negative news.

Then Moderna quickly bounced back higher to higher highs in comparison to the high price on the day of the breaking news. Stock symbol MRNA.

Yet, I do remember last year a company that makes a large supply of face masks had to trash a large supply of their face masks because there was lead or something found in the wiring of the face mask.
    • People Shorted MRNA for a few days and the company quickly retraced back its losses.
    Earlier this year, there was a Nurse arrested for injecting Covid vaccines into people that the vaccines either was not a vaccine or contained contaminants put in the vaccines by the nurse. It turns out she had a social media history of being anti-vaccine advocate.

These stories remind me of the days of the Tylenol poisons in which some people wanted to give the drug company a bad reputation via cleverly lacing Tylenol with potassium cyanide that killed many people.

Anyone that knows a little about Potassium Cyanide...its a key ingredient in the darkroom photography process. You couldn't find it anywhere during that recall of thousand of lots of Tylenol after they discover how Tylenol was tampered with.

Many high schools in the North Suburbs in the wealthy neighborhoods that had photography darkrooms, photo businesses were searched even though Potassium Cyanide could be purchased by anyone from a darkroom supply store.

It greatly impacted the stock prices of the drug maker Johnson & Johnson (stock symbol JNJ)...making millions of dollars for institutional trading firms that Shorted on the Tylenol poison news including Shorting chemical companies that made Potassium Cyanide.

My point, there are some sick people out there that have such strong negative views against drug companies...they will commit murder if needed to show the drug is unsafe and others will profit big time off the news via Shorting it and then running the stock price back upwards to higher levels in their Long positions.

I call this Blood Money...its a sick part of life.

wrbtrader

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
    spudpei, Nobert and kmiklas like this.
  5. Nobert

Nobert

When covi is over, the thing will be selling for $10 - $50. (?)

6. zdreg

zdreg

It is not a likely possibility. Moderna has a large pipeline of new drugs coming on.

7. "Trust the science"

8. DT-waw

DT-waw

Vax global business program has been so far HUGE success! All who took it are healthier now, much healthier. Including those 700,000 who died after it in USA and approx 3 million dead worldwide. Many lost eyesight, movement in legs, etc. But puleeeaaaaseee..... all conspiracies are just plain silly. Lilly silly silly lilly ! YEAH. Go america go ! Go pfizer!!!!! Suck these suckers from all their wealth

Turveyd likes this.
  9. Turveyd

Turveyd

The Worms are happier atleast!!!

In 2018 the Rothchilds with a Graphene Oxide + mRNA injection + 5G Frequency with enough power, managed to turn Mice super hungy and angry, so much so they tore there friends apart. ( same as the jabs, coincidence i'm sure)

Global Food Shortages being worked on get us 1/2 way there.

my prediction solar storm ( fake ) that'll knock out the internet ( news keeps saying it'll happen, pre preparing people ), then Mid day where ever you are and turn up the 5G power ( Blame it on Solar Storm obvs ) and turn a lot of the Jabbed into EATERS of friends and family!!!

Happy Xmas Earth, only 500Mil people living on you.

No other reason I can see to push these jab's not like they do anything virus wise is it except make you more at risk from colds and flu's and increase your viral load, exact opposite of what is needed odd!!!

Or just 75% dead over 3years as actual scientists not paid media are telling you.

BLACK SWAN Event predicted ( planned ) SOON!!!

10. cesfx

cesfx

5g? 700k Vax death???
    You guys are nuts.

Some of you really believe in whatever the worse of YouTube has to say.
    This is damaging everyone mothefuckers.

Stupidity like this will make even genuine concern sound like conspiracy.

I wonder if you "conspiracy people" are just idiots or are paid by some nasty government organizations to create division and anger. Because what you say makes zero logical sense, it never did, and it's damaging the one's who ask genuine questions of concern with an open mind.

If you believe in pigs flying, keep it for yourself you bunch of allucinated psychopaths.

#10     Sep 17, 2021
    wrbtrader likes this.