Japan Now Ruling The Globe

Discussion in 'Forex' started by gamalruach, Mar 9, 2004.

1. ertrader1

ertrader1 Guest

American will not lead in production and services , i forgot to add services......we are going to continue to outsource to other countries in order for US companies to try and compete globally, this is a new trend that will gain momentum,, regardless of how many UNIONs cry and How many Politicans say they will stop the exports of JOBS.........

#31     Mar 10, 2004
  2. Wow, I guess the hot ones must stay out of the airport in Tokyo. I had a layover there recently on my way back from Bangkok, and I was struck by how plain (using a kinder word than I was going to) looking the Japanese women were compared to the Thai women.

But maybe it's just me:confused:

As for trading the dollar/yen...what difference do the fundamentals really make unless you are holding long term? My whole reason for trading Forex is because I like the guaranteed stops. I have only been trading Forex a few months. I have yet to hold a position over a weekend. (I am getting close though).

Peace,
    :)RS

#32     Mar 10, 2004
  3. Wow, far thinking!

You could very well be right.

[makes note to self] Be sure to leave my 40K unit short that I now have in USD/JPY ... for the next 20 years.

*ahem*

Gee... thannks...

Sam

#33     Mar 10, 2004
  4. I read today in Yahoo news that the USA is doing some kind of massive opening of a trade deal with asian countries - at least that is their goal. That news confirms your views.

#34     Mar 10, 2004
  5. Diode

Diode

De gustibus non est disputandum.

#35     Mar 11, 2004
  6. What were you doing in Bangkok?

#36     Mar 11, 2004
  7. R&R...Was in Phuket too, which was even better!!!

Peace,
    :)RS

#37     Mar 11, 2004
  8. How come when I punch up "Phucket" on Google it comes up with this image?

:confused:

Sam

#38     Mar 11, 2004
  9. Diode

Diode

Wishful thinking?

#39     Mar 11, 2004