Japan ET Home

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by TSGannGalt, Aug 20, 2006.

1. mate, none of those things pose any particular problems, unless its obvious to the japanese person you are talking to that you are just trying to offend, annoy or that you're simply unaware of how devoid of any manners you are... take your pick

thats only if you don't pay attention / you're not subtle enough to understand the messages etc
    zero problem whatsoever, even when my japanese was still crap...
    no problem, you'll be faced with total denial, thats all... what d'u want to tell us about the extermination of the aborigines in australia, equal rights etc?... am not comparing but just asking, out of curiosity
    like? the kyoto protocol? the non-proliferation treaty? the geneva conventions? be specific...
    you mean, with a big wink etc, ask a japanese businessman you've just met whether he likes to have paid sex with underage girls??? :p :p :p why don't u try asking an aussie businessman that, and then report back to the board, how many teeth you've got left :p :p :p

#11     Sep 13, 2006
  2. take your time, am off for a week ;-)

#12     Sep 13, 2006
  3. Heh...

Sounds like a drunk Japanese Guy from Shinjuku and Gaijin in Roppongi fighting in a train...

LOL

#13     Sep 17, 2006
  4. what do you trade from japan

#14     Oct 11, 2008
  5. did any of you actually meet up?
    i would be in

#15     Jul 28, 2009
  6. hmmm ... when I was there I found the Japanese culture to be very accepting and friendly.

Not exactly warm mind you, but certainly very open.

Much more so than anything found in American culture ... but then again, most places are.

Edit: After thinking about it, there are "pockets" in American culture where everything can be pretty cool. But by that same token, there are also areas which are downright scary.

#16     Jul 28, 2009
  7. Any English speakers trading in Japan?

#17     Aug 24, 2009
  8. It is true that there is a lot more communicated through non-verbal means than in the West. This is true of Asia in general.

#18     Aug 24, 2009
  9. Well, we did manipulate their culture into what it is today...

#19     Aug 24, 2009
  10. i trade in japan

#20     Aug 25, 2009