Janyary 2004

Discussion in 'Forex' started by rezo_s, Jan 5, 2004.

1. 00009

Hi Rezo

There are many people like me, that are reading every day your thread. Just keep the good work and ignore bs.
    :cool:

#41     Jan 21, 2004
  2. rezo_s

rezo_s

Hi 00009,

thank you and good trading to everyone!

Little about market: yesterday showed me that market is still very bearish on USD, but technical side of the picture is willing to see more correction. Either way for now I see no possibility to enter the market, and I will be watchning for further developlements. If bulls manage to change the technical side, we may see the test of recent highs; if not, we should see 1.20 at least.

#42     Jan 21, 2004
  3. Manz

Expertise is gained from learning from mistakes. Experts are not error-free. They reverse errors to lessons for not repeating the same mistakes again in the future.

A good trader might lose at some points, but will come back later with a profit. Losing once doesn't mean a trader is loser, while winning once doesn't make a trader an immediate winner.

Rezo,

Keep up your good work!

Cheers!

#43     Jan 22, 2004
  4. manz66

manz66

Etf,

Look stupid trade is a stupid trade, there is no if or but.

First good traders do not have biased either way, they follow the market, but Rezo was biased toward euro going down. He stubbornly shorted, when overwhelmingly euro was in strong bull.

It shows he is psychologically weak. Also, he took that trade partly because of my provocation and tease.

So, is he a good professional fund manager?

#44     Jan 22, 2004
  5. opw

opw

I tend to disagree. Most good traders actually seem to have a strong opinion on what the market should do next or where it should be going. However usually they wait for confirmation in price action before acting on it. But if the opposite happens of what a good trader expects, (this usually is an even stronger signal) they can change their opionion immediately

#45     Jan 22, 2004
  6. manz66

manz66

But if the opposite happens of what a good trader expects, (this usually is an even stronger signal) they can change their opionion immediately [/B][/QUOTE]

I agree with you the last part.

#46     Jan 22, 2004
  7. rezo_s

rezo_s

They say ones' thinking horizon is limited to what the one is himself. So if you think I shorted Euro just because I got some childish immature "trader" on Elite Trader forum who started attacking me just because I was wrong about shorting Euro on Monday...well, it only means the one could do such thing, but sorry to disappoint you once again - I wouldn't do it (first time I disappointed you when I wasn't 100% right about the market)... Not you, and not 1000 "friends" like you will make me execute a trade of my clients just because they don't know what they are talking about or which way to make me look bad. In order to make me look bad, I need to do something for it. Only your will is not enough. Oh, and of course you would need by far more intelligence than the one you are showing here by calling me and my trade stupid. This is by far too little reason for me to threaten my reputation and loose my dignity.
    I was talking about shorting Euro long before you showed up...And if we talk about stupid trade...I know citi group is also stupid institution for you, but just FYI, citi shorted Euro same day as I did - even after me at 1.2550... and their stop was hit today. Here is what they write today:

Their stop was hit as well...well, I guess we are all stupid - those who shorted Euro, but then again - I think anyone who doesn't wish do agree with our unsatisfied "friend" here can only execute stupid trades...

I wish you all the best but first of all to grow over your diapers.

Some of my clients and readers here who posted in this thread told me to ignore this "frustrated childish guy" as they called him, but I am not ready to let such person even TRY to discredit me. Sorry, no can do. There already have been many like you, and they all come and go. I am still here, and I will be here, no matter how hard you try. Even if one day one of you will be intelligent enough to be able to do something, it still will not be enough, because I know and I am sure in myself that I did nothing wrong.
    One of my older uncles once told me that there is not such thing as definite right or wrong, and one should try to control himself all the time. He told me "try not to do anything that in the end of each day when you go to sleep you will feel bad with yourself".

Very soon, when I finish registering with NFA, I will be able just to say - go and complain to NFA, but till then you and those like you can still come here to disappear afterwards like all of you do.

Have a good life!

#47     Jan 22, 2004
  8. Manz66

Do you think Rezo shorted euro because of your provocation?

HA! That's a laugh!

I recalled that even before he shorted euro I had a chat with Rezo, and both of us saw a potential downmove of this pair.

You're right, Rezo. Some things worth ignoring, but some others don't.

This could be one of those unworthy ignoring.

Anyway, keep up the good work, Rezo.

Cheers!

#48     Jan 22, 2004
  9. rezo_s

rezo_s

Hello Andre,

Thank you for being here, this guy is really worth a laugh... :) I am sorry mate traders from England are not here to read this stuff - Englishmen have a fantastic sense of humor - I love it.

You know, they say once you start arguing with a 'not SO wise" person (to put it correctly), it will be difficult for others to understand which one of you is the "not so wise"; ie, you become same as the one you argue with. Therefore, one should argue and get into discussions only with those who are worth of it. They say many good things actually :)... Never stop reading - its all there... :)

Maybe I was wrong in the first place when treated this person at all. I should admit this was maybe a mistake.

Anyway, lets wish we all become little bit more serious and concentrate mainly on what we are all here for - on the market.

Good Luck Everyone, and see you in the chat room Andre,

Rezo

#49     Jan 22, 2004
  10. rezo_s

rezo_s

Hello Everyone,

Little bit of my view and strategy for the coming week (at least the first couple days).
    Lets look at what last week showed and where it closed.

EURUSD I will be concentrating on the single currency, but I can say that at the moment USDCHF and GBPUSD are in same situation to USD.
    Well, opening of the week was at 1.2385 after the selloff 2 weeks ago. Last week USD bears came in once again and we saw the USD weakening once again, and it was a strong move. But there is one good sign as compared to recent past. This time, even though we had a good week for USD bears, on Friday we saw covering of many of those positions no doubt. This is a very good sign to expect further strengthening of USD, and to expect for correction to 1.21 for the start. As we can see, the top of last week was at 1.2770 - lower that the previous high around 1.29. This is yet another indication for the correction (if there will be one) should be deeper - lower lows and lower highs is a signal of a downtrend - maybe it will be a small trend, but if we can make 200-300 pips on it, it doesn't look that bad. According to the lower lows and lower highs, we should expect for lower low now. (we already had a 1.29 high, followed by low at 1.2350 -> high at 1.2770 -> ? will we see lower low ? should we see it, this time it may go to 1.2150 level (50%), and maybe even lower (1.1950 - 1.20 the 61% retr).

My strategy is as follows: I will be watching Monday - Tuesday to enter longs on USD (/cable/chf and /euro/cad). Maybe even later during the week if I need more confirmation. I will be choosing which currency is best to be traded, but for now Canadian looks weak enough to start seeking for entry right away! Will see how it does in the beginning of the week.

For now that is it,

Good Trading, Good Luck!

Rezo

#50     Jan 25, 2004