Janyary 2004

Discussion in 'Forex' started by rezo_s, Jan 5, 2004.

1. rezo_s

rezo_s

no h/f mate and no nerves hit - you are not that good. I know I said I wouldn't reply to you, but this is not only for you, so for anyone interested, I can say: I don't have any trade open, and had none till now this week.
    I am still looking for a possible short on EURUSD though, and I will try to post as usual if/when I enter. once again, sorry to disappoint you; seems like I am not trying hard enough :) If you want to discuss something - I have no problems with it either here on open forum or one on one (PM, email...), but only if you are willing to keep it in correct manner. if you are interested whether I was in a trade or not, you can go ahead and ask me without showing how unconfident you are in yourself by posting it in sarcastic way like "so, MR expert - was your stop hit now? ha ha ha". If you can conduct normal conversation, I have no problems, but if that's the way you want it - sorry, I see no place for that.
    and one more thing: I know where those like you think you can heart me: you claim I am a liar. Ok, I have no problems - prove it, or just contact people in Refco and/or Commerce Bank people and ask then about my results.
    I am in process of registering with NFA and am setting up an audited track record with one of the world leaders in accounting PricewaterhouseCoopers or someone as big as those guys (I am still in talks). I invite you to come back later and check it out.. but for guys like you nothing is good enough. Go ahead and tell me my results are fake, to release you the track record...what else can you say...I met a dozen like you, but I am still here, and in the end you all somehow dissapear.

most of people like you are those who fail on market, and are not smart enough investors to let others who know what they do manage the investment. Then they come here on boards and start seeking who to put tags on. You wont see me printing a paper only because I want a paper - I buy it; i.e. I let those who are in this business handle it, and I pay them for it. They are professional journalists and publishers of the paper...Investment is the same thing. Any business. You want to invest - do your job - what you are good in, and seek for an advisor to help you to invest. I bet that even if you had an investment advisor in your life, you are of a very bad opinion about him as well...

I know, you'll say you are doing great on market, and your advisor (if you have one) - is the best, so I think I should say sorry right now...

once again, I am ready to discuss anything if you can conduct it in a right manner, so if you wish to - we will see it in your reply. otherwise I guess you will drop some more sentences in same style and then it will end...?

No matter what, I hope I am wrong about it all and you are a great guy, and if so, I am sorry.

Regards,

Rezo

#31     Jan 20, 2004
  2. Sashe

Sashe

Rezo, you're doing a great job. Dont pay attention to neurotic losers, they feel hurt cause they lose trading and want everyone to feel hurt as well. Thx for your journal. Keep it up!

#32     Jan 20, 2004
  3. rezo_s

rezo_s

Thanks a lot Sashe,

I know there are only like 5% or less of this kind, and thats why I am absolutely ok with it.

thanks again, and good luck!

Rezo

#33     Jan 20, 2004
  4. manz66

manz66

I wrote one liner, and you wrote hundred lines. Well that is not fair and I said 'sorry mate'. Go check your shrink. :D

#34     Jan 20, 2004
  5. manz66

manz66

'Just as I am writing, the Euro is showing further weakness and is currently trading at 1.2337. I hope to catch some nice entry after a bit of consolidation, but for now there is only a sell off. There is not much to talk about here - just wait for consolidation and sell'.

Now Euro is 1.2532, almost 200 pips up.
    :confused:

#35     Jan 20, 2004
  6. rezo_s

rezo_s

sold EURUSD now at 1.2509

#36     Jan 20, 2004
  7. rezo_s

rezo_s

this is a short term trade with a 50 pips target and 30 pip stop.

#37     Jan 20, 2004
  8. rezo_s

rezo_s

Funny thing: I have just noticed on my performance page on the website, and it says that only 29% of my trades are profitable. I think I owe an apology to some of the forum members (that 5% I mentioned earlier), as there are people thinking I was 100% correct all the time. So I am so very very sorry for not being 100% correct all the time or even 80%... god, I am such a liar :D

I know what will make my "friends" happier: I was stopped earlier today and lost 30 pips (-1.2%). Are my friends feeling better now? :D

#38     Jan 20, 2004
  9. rezo_s

rezo_s

Got stopped, loss of 30 pips

Good Luck!

#39     Jan 20, 2004
  10. manz66

manz66

I know what will make my "friends" happier: I was stopped earlier today and lost 30 pips (-1.2%). Are my friends feeling better now? :D [/B][/QUOTE]

Rezo,

That was a stupid trade you just did. Euro reached 1.2543. After big euro move, you should look for the retracement around 1.2500-1.2490, and wait for the pullback to enter. Instead you shorted Euro. Goodluck next time.

#40     Jan 20, 2004