January Will Be Bullish

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MrktObserver4u, Jan 2, 2009.

1. ess1096

ess1096

Yet another useless post on ET making a prediction without ANY explaination, fundamental or technical, to back it up.

#11     Jan 2, 2009
  2. MKTrader

MKTrader

Ok, I'll admit, that was a pretty good retort given his quote.

:D

#12     Jan 2, 2009
  3. stocktrader you have been wrong for a year now what makes your call this time rite? why would anyone follow your advice if they bought your picks in January they would be down 80%

#13     Jan 2, 2009
  4. Some picks are down 80% and other down much less. This bear market is just a shakeout thought, so long term buyers will be rewarded.

The chart on the DJIA is showing intraday price range tightening on an uptrend, which is very bullish. Could end the day up 400 points.

#14     Jan 2, 2009
  5. I'd wager the wit was accidental :D

#15     Jan 2, 2009
  6. Doom and gloom happened, the markets are down a ton and it happened rather quickly. And the repercussions of all of it is just starting to be felt and will for years to come.

No sense in argueing about it anymore, you are wrong and the US is fundamentally shit.

#16     Jan 2, 2009
  7. Then put your money where your mouth is if you think the economy is shit. Talk the talk, but walk the walk?

#17     Jan 2, 2009
  8. Are you buying? Last I heard you were all tapped out and just holding your longs from awful prices.

#18     Jan 2, 2009
  9. Are you really taking the last 2 weeks of trading as a bullish sign? Everyone and their mom knows most of December is a bullshit trading month. Volume is like 1/4 of average, and fundamentals are still deteriorating. Can't wait to sell this rally.

#19     Jan 2, 2009
  10. I never sold anything, but it will recover soon. Stuff like MA V POT MOS AAPL rebounds quickly.

So why don't you short long term?

#20     Jan 2, 2009