January Trading Journals

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Hitman, Jan 2, 2002.

1. Hitman give me some of that extra mustard and drain the kraut before you put it on.

#301     Jan 28, 2002
  2. Treykool

Treykool

Is this supposed to be funny?

#302     Jan 28, 2002
  3. Hey Treykool I think your anal retentive device needs a new battery.

#303     Jan 28, 2002
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

It is funny how when he is making money no one says much or he is a hero. Now that he is having a drawdown and having a bit of a hard time with it everyone seems to relish in the fact that they are not the only miserable SOBs in the world. It's pathetic.

Hitman. If I was you given the response here I would stop posting or awhile. I can't see anything positive you are going to get out of a bunch of people who's only joy it seems is your hardship.

#304     Jan 28, 2002
  5. Brandon,
    Before you give hitman advice, it is a good idea to read his earlier posts.

#305     Jan 28, 2002
  6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

:eek:

#306     Jan 28, 2002
  7. BOBE

BOBE

Or about trading 20k shares for 3 cents and ringing the cash register.

It is not about shooting from the hip and taking your lumps.

It is not about standing in front of a freight train or riding the river in a speedboat with your eyes closed.

It is all about eating 4000+ calories a day AND lifting HEAVY DUTY!!!!

#307     Jan 29, 2002
  8. to me it sounds like you´re stuck in the well-known 'burnout syndrome`. in one of your earlier posts you mentioned that you cant afford to take one day off - thats crap imho. take a friday or a monday off, enjoy a prelonged weekend and stay away from work and absolutely everything that has sth to do with stocks/stockmarket/etc....give yourself a breather, man!

i suffered from exactly the same problem and went off for holidays. as i returned i had a lot of the 'fresh energy' you mentioned in your last post. do yourself a favor!

i can imagine that at the moment it´s kinda hard to take a day off as you became a team-leader recently. but in the longer run you probably wont be ta big help or that much supportive for your team if you cant give >100% just because your batteries are running on 85% only. think about it.

take care,

kev//

#308     Jan 29, 2002
  9. BOBE,

Iron rules.

#309     Jan 29, 2002
  10. :eek:

Brandon,

I should've stated directly that you need to RE-read his earlier posts.

#310     Jan 29, 2002