January 2nd, Market Up or Down?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Tracy McGreedy, Dec 31, 2007.

Up or Down?

1. Up

16 vote(s)
    45.7%
  2. Down

19 vote(s)
    54.3%
  1. great strategy for daytrading. getting back to question, up or down? if ur period is longer than a few minutes or hour, then you should care. not everyone works at hold brothers.

#11     Jan 1, 2008
  2. gnome

gnome

"Care" because big winning trades require a correct short-term bias...

#12     Jan 1, 2008
  3. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

I think markets are at a pivotal point at the moment and therefore it wouldn't be easy making any sort of bankable analyses, basically what that means is that I haven't got a clue looking at charts where we are going to head, but than again I am out of trades at EOD, so whatever happens so be it, hopefully I'll see a move in the making and get to participate :)

#13     Jan 1, 2008
  4. paper not coming back till NFP on Friday this week always is thin like the last two, in futures that is...

#14     Jan 1, 2008
  5. Me. I have one list of stock for up days, second for down days, third one for sideways days. It works perfectly - if I guess correctly the character of the day before 9.40.

#15     Jan 1, 2008
  6. Come on 1385.00 ..only real support level below where we are trading today.. :D

I will start taking profits in my Rydex SP500 200% Inverse Funds at the 1410.00 level on down..I will keep adding back to the SP500 200% Inverse fund with any trading above 1475.00 .. IMO the over 4 year run for the market is over and I am playing the short side heavy.

#16     Jan 4, 2008