Jamming the futures down overnight 1-10

Discussion in 'Trading' started by pumpanddumper, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Thank you AXP.

2. Ouch, tomorrow looks bad.

3. S2007S

S2007S

AXP NEW 52 WEEK LOWS TONIGHT, COF this morning AXP this evening, what other stocks are in the next in this area to warn.

4. lwlee

lwlee

TA sez we go up. 1400 SP is support.

5. Don't know, will MA come back to reality? Will Visa IPO be less hyped?

6. P&D I mean no disrespect here, but you sure do jam a lot of things. I think every other thread you start, which appears to be quite a few, is titled "Jamming..."

Your exact entry and exit prices of said "jamming" would lend more credence to your threads. Without proper disclosure the only "jamming" we can presume is going on may involve you and your wife's dildo.

Don't take offense at the comment above as it is meant in a very lighthearted manner. I don't know you from the next guy so I really can't say what "jamming" is actually taking place.

But in all honesty the title "Jamming..." is getting a tad bit worn out and you may want to consider other adjectives to describe your market positions.

A quick trip to www.thesaurus.com may yield numerous supplementary adjectives to describe your "jamming."

All the best.

7. LOL! Sorry man, that jamming title got in my head when someone else posted that.

I like jamming them both ways. Tonight is jamming lower...lol. Okay no more jamming, just dildo's up my wife's ass.:D

8. I noticed the frequent use of "jamming" too, although I'd never seen anyone else use that term, so I thought it was cool and refreshing. :)