"Jake Bernstein's TradingMind Software For Futures Traders"

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by El Cazador, Jun 3, 2003.

1. I don't know this jake but I don't find that surprising: do you expect a tennis or any sport coacher to be a great player ? Some would be others won't it doesn't prevent them from being a good coacher. A player is somehow like a pavlov dog to train with reflex a coacher cannot have those reflex. And if he is a pure psy coacher he must also lack some technical skill to be a player.

>Too bad Jake can't trade well for himself, or follow his own psychological advice.

#11     Jun 9, 2003
  2. benysl

benysl

Just receive the CD yesterday. Was a little disappointed on the whole. I didn't know what to expect from the CD.

When I pop it in, it started a hypnosis session telling you to relax from head to toe, then some positive suggestion will be suggested to your brain. Not saying it will not work. In fact I do believe in hypnosis and think it will work. But at this price for this little CD. If I had known that it is a hynopsis stuff I would have hold back my money.

It would be worth if the price is at $50.

Anyway it does have pretty good packaging.

#12     Jun 12, 2003
  3. You seem to have such a positive mental attitude already, why don’t you return it to the Subconscious Training Corporation with the 90-day no questions asked return any time you like guarantee?

Tapping into your subconscious [​IMG]will harness your subconscious trading skills. But you won't get these benefits unless you try it. Q&A!

#13     Jun 13, 2003
  4. Here's the free demo (using Flash)

http://www.directyourmind.com/jv/TradingMindDemo.html

Never seen such a joke in my life! I doesn't get better than this!

"I am disciplined every day."

"I love to be disciplined."

"I let my system work for me."

Haaahahahahaha!!!!! God!

#14     Feb 3, 2004
  5. LouieR

LouieR

The demo reminds me of the typical incantation the hypnotist uses in a comedy; "your getting SLEEPY, SLeepy, sleepy... It gave me a good laugh and something to do on a slow trading day.

#15     Feb 4, 2004
  6. cosmic

cosmic

Hey,

if anyone wants to sell his copy of Trading Mind please cont(r)act :) me via PM---

TIA & good hunting,

cosmic

#16     Feb 5, 2004
  7. #17     Jun 22, 2006