Jail time for Dendreon (DRDN) execs

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by wilburbear, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Big lawsuits and then bankruptcy.

They've been given too many chances on the hope they floated.

2. You should be in jail for being a moron.

3. Sounds like you're short.....and mad, brah.

4. This is what some guy wrote in GOOG Finance. Don't know if it's true or not.

An uncited source has mentioned that the preliminary test that initially caused all this hype has been misinterpreted in terms of time. Demonstration has been delayed due to scientific conflict. This could go back to $2 faster than you can say " I touch myself"!!!

Taking back "erroneous trades" gives the seller an artificial out if he saw this news and then sold.

Now he can say he fat-fingered it.

You can trade the news too, and, apparently, just get the trade busted if you don't like it.

5. Come on Wilbur, you're smarter than this.

The shorts are upside down on this. There is only one other drug with a survival rate greater than 4.1 months, and that is 4.7.

I know a guy at big pharma who is in awe of these results. The Company handled themselves well. Somebody screwed the pooch with the trading, and I'm thrilled. I'll get more trades out of it, but better than that, this will leave a great trail for the new, improved SEC.

Yes, Shapiro is getting rave reviews from the inside. Couldn't believe it myself.

6. Can they do that?

7. Informed

Informed

Same way shorts attacked IMCL just before FDA approves

11-Feb-04 42.26 43.39 41.82 43.1
    12-Feb-04 43.96 44.3 33.5 34 <= FDA Aproves
    13-Feb-04 46.96 47.02 43.4 43.79

And next day, IMCL opens at 47!

So get shares cheap before market opens

8. whoever shorted right before the lock got fucked! heh 25.88 AH tape moving.

One order for 10K shares bid at 25.70 6 down.