JADE FX - anyone used this broker?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by masut, Jul 15, 2009.

1. I think you are spreading lies and please Moderator can you burn this user from the forum.

It is very unfair with such lies about a broker who is really honest.

It is totally lies and crap what this guy is saying. You better try for yourself to see how much crap of lies this guy is taking about.

#11     Aug 20, 2009
  2. And this from a guy who can't even manage to quote the right poster.

Doofus.....go back to 'snipping' forexsnipper :p

#12     Aug 21, 2009
  3. BickSlick

BickSlick

First was happy with their good spread, then suddenly no connection to server (all other MT4 account on other brokers working), no replies to many email, no-one to answer phone! Can't get my money out!! This is last time i try any of these bucket shops/small brokers, Jade was supposed to be ECN... so much good that did... f**king thieves!!!:eek:

#13     Mar 7, 2011
  4. euclid

euclid

I heard CFTC shut them down. Apparently they've been providing a good, low-cost STP forex brokerage service without the required protection.

The moral is: Don't wire your money to the US unless you want to deal with the NFA cartel and their CFTC enforcers.

:eek:

#14     Mar 7, 2011
  5. BickSlick

BickSlick

has anyone actually checked CFTC if they have took action against Jade Fx? Why would this result in website going down and info to customers on account freezing?

#15     Mar 7, 2011
  6. cstfx

cstfx

#16     Mar 9, 2011