Jackson Lee: Congress complicating debt ceiling because Obama is black

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nutmeg, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Jackson Lee, a member of the Congressional Black Caucus.

Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) on Friday strongly suggested that members of Congress are making it difficult for President Obama to raise the debt ceiling because of his race.
    ---------------------

Look lady, the only reason a black man got the job is because the ship is sinking.

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-acti...plicating-debt-ceiling-because-obama-is-black

2. toc

toc

I would agree to the fact that Obama is very less appreciated for the work that he does as President. Do good or Do bad, he will always be treated like an outcast. All the while ship is taking a lot of water and RATS are still deciding how much black Obama is on some racial scale.

3. I suggest we strip citizenship from everyone that voted for him

That alone would slice 1 trillion from the nat debt, and bring the welfare and food stamp rolls wayyyyy down,

4. This same kabuki theatre farce was played out with Pasty Whites Bush 1 and Clinton.

Skin tone has nothing to do with it.

5. Eight

Eight

uhhh, yeah... so she's saying that petty racial concerns are more important than the debt ceiling concerns... Ok, I get it now..

6. the GOP just hate everything that is not GOP.

They are like the petulant child that wants but never gives. a freeloader.

7. Eight

Eight

And Obama is throwing the old people out of the lifeboat to save the Black votes that the Democrats need to stay afloat... without that 95% win rate from "investments" in those Black voters a Democrat would not be able to get a dogcatcher job...

Democrats are very easily predicted and understood. Their attorneys have won huge settlements suing employers that discriminate. Employers factor in the risk of lawsuit and don't hire Black workers. Democrats tell Black voters that they can't get private sector jobs and have to live on welfare in a crime-ridden inner city reservation because of racism and they get the votes! Geniuses to the last man/woman [or would it be man-woman?] these people from the Left are...

So Obama is talking about reducing Social Security payouts, of course! Old people are divided 50/50 left/right so losing their votes doesn't hurt Democrats, but talk to Obama or any Democrat, about reducing programs in the Inner Cities and their eyes roll up in their heads!!

8. Why do you keep repeating this bull shit when you know that its false ?

9. pspr

pspr

It would also solve my mother-in-law problem! :D