Jacks* writing- compare notes with serious person ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by traitor786, Jan 22, 2013.

1. iamdom

iamdom

I think that he gets off by making people think that he is a genius who has done what no one else in the world has ever done, mastered the market never a losing trade. What a boost his ego must get by saying this and having suckers believe him and want to learn from him. It makes him feel special and smarter than everyone.

Also, he has a need to make everything complex and obscure, orthogonal, fractals etc., the more complex and confusing the more he gets off. His manic adhd posts are an end in themselves and they don't need to make sense. They are like mind farts, very relieving, and they have to come out or his mind would explode. When people like you like the smell of his mind farts, it makes him feel good. Everyone wants to feel good

#21     Jan 30, 2013
  2. I don't quite think that Jack is as crazy as he makes himself out to be.

This thread made me think about disruptive tech.. I'm wondering about that guy that discovers how to capture every.. say, 3pt move on the NQ today.. I made a chart of range bars and put the Bar Numbering study [sierrachart] on it: there were 86 such bars today.. that would be 258 points for the day.. a $2500 margin with IB would gain that guy $5000 for the day. He would double his money every day until he couldn't scale up, find another contract and do the same... Eventually he is taking a large chunk out of every market on earth... Would GS send some Black Ops guys after him? You can be sure he would be investigated for anything that could be trumped up..

#22     Jan 31, 2013
  3. So you found a study that you can double your money on every day. Are you too busy tripling your money every day to use it ?

---
    Randomness and brain farts is incorrect.

Look up NLP on youtube all you will find is reading body language. Jack went deep in to it and found what he wanted to find. this is not random. It is learnt. He seems to study his stuff really well and deeply. You are judging him on his writing style.

#23     Feb 8, 2013
  4. Yeah it does make one feel special. but this is a forum. 20 posts. or 20 threads or 20 fans makes one feel important, after that reality kicks in and you move on with your life. Jacks up on 6000 or so posts.

I think doing this based on a need to feel special no longer applies at this point.

What need can keep some one going for 6000 posts ?

#24     Feb 8, 2013