Jacks* writing- compare notes with serious person ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by traitor786, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Woops wrong thread

Couple of things come to mind.

I can relate I think, but I am no jack.

A system is made. The ingredients and thought of which will not be understood.

(my learining of the system is VERY INCOMPLETE. I have a couple of pictures in my head. |So I will simplify his work for the benefit of this thought and it is fare cause people are generally the way they are.)

To the Lazzy picture viewer (me)
    A trend in A trend in A trend is given. (The last trend is the 2 bar thing.)

I think I have seen this EVERYWHERE including my own work. It seems not special. (There is more then that to it. Anyway's, even if it is very complicated, people will see it as simple. That is what time did to the idea of the world being round.

So Theres no genuine credit to be given. Trend line channels are just that.

JACK starts to help people.
    His system is simplified to a 4 pages of notes.

A possible reason to share would be to give in order to create a think tank.

He explains his system to solve ones "every" problem all that is asked to share thought in the think tank.

The idea gets simplified and anyone can get it in a day. There is no adding to the think tank, there is mass exploitation of his work. and a loosely nit network of lazyness copiers and people taking credit.

(Im not saying this is you guys, this is not right it is just to make one think) BUT THIS SITUATION BEING PRESENTED IS IMPOSIBLE

Luckily he realizes that it is going to used by the none good.

He deletes what he can. What is left must be burried in other information. A flood of posts come in. Controversy hides evidence of an easy way.

Jack begins to be selective to get people who can give back to the think tank, he makes a puzzle to screen, he asks for home work to be done to prove some one will give back.

Now people are lost a a bit, they must talk to jack to understand.
    a deal can be made, people are asked to give back to the think tank.

But most his followers are followers and not thinkers. So he needs to teach people to think. and he needs people to be wanting to go through the test. But people who wanted a trading system may not want to learn to learn

He gives his secret too easily, but instead asks people to help others.

Now there is a flow of people.
    Surely some will have good ideas?
    Its a multilevel marketing system. Nothing is given for free. If you cant give back ideas, you need to recruit to assist in finding some one.

One day someone finally recruits someone on teh cutting edge of math and makes that guy money.

Recruiting is not a good use of the thinkers mind. He is gem and put in with the elite.

the think tank must grow.

The followers search unknowingly.

So jack finds himself in a marketing type environment where he asks not for money.

The system is mundane. but it works on his own.

jack scans the field looking for smart people and goes to where it would be likely to find thinkers. if not he teaches people to think. But you gota dig to learn, most fail.

As for this "trading system "

I will never understand what went in to it but I have a complete chart from when i first begun, it is a 1 min chart and every single mini channel is identified. (not sure if I posted it)

JACK did something special.

Channels are in 1 window, unless you have tried to build you cant appreciate.
    He brings in volume and an understanding of how things work.
    I gave assumed to ignore at a glance.

HE defines entry signals clearly.( a key issue for discretionary)

He uses channels instead of math as much as he can.

He brings to life the benefit of art over numbers (antimanipulation)

Stops are taken out (art vs CW)

He teaches people to learn and exposes them to cutting edge stuff that is questionable. For this is where development of greater things happen...

I imagine work is being done.
    I haven't even thought about the observers part in all this. and the conscience. and group of people accepting an out come with no doubt. and all the things that are taken lightly as motivational and not learnt.

So maybe he is in a rush cause he waits for intelligence and he offers it. and such a small convergence rate. Probably even his recruiters convergence rate is smaller then his think tank conversion rate. How hard it must be from him to sit and teach me what a limit order is. Sorry JACK.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe one thing hits a point and 10 dont. naturally the outcome is expected. please expect the following if need be.

(My posts are long, they are wrong, I cant know, what is presented is impossible. its a story, recruiters do not exits. but people help to be kind and kind people are kind back. If you teach some one you are smarter then me as you made it to the point of understanding and you are a creator. This is a story. I cant go in with the intention to not offend, I will have to reword and add a line to each paragraph.

I can see this as being judgemental. One person gets offended and the nit network will excommunicate me.

I can loose an opportunity to not have to worry about money .. that I really need right now. Theres a 1% chance this can bring in a few good posts and a few more and something grow.

As for the bit about trusting JACk previously. It was out of line, I shoud not have written it but it being there brought me here. It made me thing that consistency is needed on his part it is how we initial judge. the dots are not clear to connect. I do not feel I am smart enough to sit next to jack.
    I love his work. I really do.

hope fully this is not my last post on this thread besides the apologies needed to make up for unclear intentions.

#11     Jan 23, 2013

2. It is fun, a sales pitch, a puzzle. Fill in the blanks and prove or disprove it.

I have seen that there is some significance to the volume aspect. Not surprising, more money is played at edges of bigger trends, this can also be called tops.

I have found a way to see it in my last post in the volume thread that runs along this one.

Fill in the entry exit (or buy and hold).
    then the details of the 2 bars.
    My volume could be more precise, yes. But fill in the blanks.

Maybe its a discretionary thing maybe we all made the same mistake cause those that like to draw hate to organise?

I had a trend line system, I did not add anything to it just the TL's
    I never found a way to always be playing in the same time frame, entry rules were poorly defined. The idea suffered from all the problems that the back testers warn about.

Instead of adding more specific rules to what seemed more like art I thought about switching to the C.W way. But we begun with our chart and ruler Instinct made us want to use a better system catch a bigger part of the trend. Lazy disorganisation disinterest made it sloppy.
    Valid or not, Even in the traditional way, Jack system has clear entry's and exits and can be back tested and statistics can be pulled. It is an indicator on its own that is computed by man.

It will have consistency like ant other combination of indicators.
    We are not breaking CW rules here.

Conventional people can follow rules unemotionally AS WE ARE DOING HERE, we failed on our own cause we were too creative and did not want to restrict our ruler.
    All else aside, learning to add rules to drawings makes it statistically viable in the CW way of things.

TEST IT.

I hope to trade the little I know next week to see how much of a move i can take. with the little I know.

but old systems tell us we may be topping soon maybe Monday ?

#12     Jan 26, 2013
  3. #13     Jan 29, 2013
  4. I actually trust Jack! Why is that? Because he told me to, probably.

I'm sure he's saying "buy the dips/sell the extremes". There isn't much else that makes sense. He doesn't like "inventors", so he doesn't like Myers' Briggs ENTPs.. He says they will never make money.. he is so far off in that regard. Those are the people that bring the disruptive tech to the world, they will eventually have their computers eating Jack's lunch..

#14     Jan 29, 2013
  5. If only life was that fare, truth is that type or personality will develop the idea. but it will take him years to get there. If he is lucky enough to keep moving on loosing all his money and everything he may strick it, with age and low funds, those that follow him will make the money.

Then other thinker types step in and question

#15     Jan 29, 2013
  6. Jack tells us plenty. It's hard to appreciate it since the way he communicates is impolite. I converse with lots of people over three meals every day. The ones that butt into conversations, the ones that drone on with no information forthcoming, the ones that are repeating stuff that I've known for a long time or been hearing for a very long time that I know is a lie... that's where the bulldozing feelings come in.. I converse with a lot of people, I know a lot of people.. I study psychopaths and narcissists up close and personal.. If I could dig a big hole and bulldoze that 5% of people into it my quality of life would improve far disproportional to their numbers. If I were designing a war, like our wars on drugs, war on poverty, war on terror, etc.. I'd make it a war on psychopaths and narcissists. I mean, let's start where the real problem lies, with the intraspecies predators, with people that feel no need to be conscientious, with people that can't be trusted with ANYTHING.

I somewhat get what Jack is saying, fractals, channels... channels are a natural outgrowth of trendlines and price activity in relation to the left line can signal a slowdown in the channel's rate of change[or not]. I like that kind of thinking, it takes me to that place that Einstein talked about where things are simplified, but not too much. That is a good place to be.

#16     Jan 30, 2013
  7. iamdom

iamdom

Jack is an engineer with a fractured mind. There is a reason why no one understands his system and why it does not work. You can not apply scientific method to predict human emotions.
    Only a crackpot engineer would try to precisely measure and quantify the market. So close but so far, the channels almost seem to make sense and have value but in the end his followers can't make it work. And then Jack comes out with some bullshit reason why, which he just made up. His poor sucker followers believe him and blame it on themselves. He uses their insecurities against them, he tells them they need to work harder and develop their mind and forgot about XYZ paper. And they believe him...... he needs them and they need him just like a cult. He promises them riches and mastery and thery feed his demented ego and keep his fantasy alive. Everyone gets what they deserve.

#17     Jan 30, 2013
  8. Why would he intentionally lead one down a path that is not right ?

#18     Jan 30, 2013
  9. iamdom

iamdom

Because his needs come before yours.

#19     Jan 30, 2013
  10. What needs would that be ?

#20     Jan 30, 2013