Jacko Doo Doo

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ARogueTrader, Dec 28, 2003.

1. Rearden, I tend to agree with you based purely on logic.

I have heard the quote several times attributed to the miserable excuse of a human being, and never could quite reconcile it in my head.

Secular, Muslim, rapist, or whatever.....there is no doubt this guy is a disgrace to humanity. Why he was not taken out with the rest of the Munich Olympic murderers (one still at large actually...but at least being hunted) has always mystified me.

Now, because of an "act of good faith" (I don't know how else to think of it), this piece of detritus has had another 30 years to enjoy his blood lust. Keep "his people" oppressed, murdered countless inoccent civilians, and refused all reasonable and even quite unreasonable (yet in his favor) offers of peace. A lack of peace being the only thing he truly does seem to believe in.

Like Saddam, and like UBL, he is a coward who can't send enough of his "followers" to their own deaths. With financial gains for himself. Sickening!

Sorry for the OT rant.

Peace,
    RS

#41     Dec 30, 2003
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

Gekko, you can think outside the box all you want...It is not normal on MJ's nor the Parents side to leave a little boy or girl sleeping with a 45 year old man alone ( wether he looks wierd or not is not in question ;to me at least ).....Honestly, you ( Gordon Gekko) doesnt see this as weird behavior?? Would you have left your 9 year old son there when you knew he would be sleeping in the same bed with MJ??

#42     Dec 30, 2003
  3. Gekko is either a pedophile himself, or a victim of sexual abuse as a child and in denial about it.

Given his anti-social behavior, it is quite likely that he was a victim of sexual abuse.

We all know what Michael Jackson has done to himself is sick and he is out of control in that area, and to think that this man who touches his own genitals on stage constantly in front of the entire world would not do the same with a child is absurd.

Many people are the victims of sexual abuse as children and are in denial of it. It is too difficult to bear to think a caregiver, someone who was trusted, violated that trust at such a vulnerable period in their life. So by defending an obvious pedophile like Jackson, they are in essence defending their own sense of denial about their own personal history.

#43     Dec 30, 2003
  4. (On going to war over religion:) "You're basically killing each other to see who's got the better imaginary friend." - Rich Jeni

http://www.fathom.org/teemingmillions/jokes/quotes.html

http://chrisrae.com/funny/montreal.txt

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=rich+jeni+killing&ei=UTF-8&fr=fp-tab-web-t&n=20&fl=0&x=wrt

Otherwise RS, you're 100% right on your Arafat rant.

Oh, and to ElCubano... for Chicagoans, the initials MJ are <b>sacred</b>. Please avoid defiling them with mention of this Muzzie pedophile.

#44     Dec 30, 2003
  5. WHOA !! :eek:

aren't you going too far rogure? :confused: :eek:

#45     Dec 30, 2003
  6. Study profiles of pedophiles, and victims of sexual abuse who were in denial. The patterns are pretty obvious. Talk to survivors of sexual abuse who have come out of their denial, the patterns are unmistakable.

Pedophilia is a disease in which people cannot control themselves, even they know it is "wrong" they can't help themselves.

Michael Jackson said he would never hurt a child in the recent interview, yet we saw him dangle his own child over a railing for his own amusement.

While it was child endangerment to do take that risk with a child, he will deny that he would never do anything to hurt a child.

He himself is a product of a fucked up childhood, where other family members have come out and admitted to child abuse (if not sexual abuse) by their father.

This type of abuse is a family disease, and passes from one member of the family to the next, in the same way alcoholism is a family disease.

We don't know for certain, but we can certainly profile on the basis of behavior, and how people react to stimuli.

#46     Dec 30, 2003
  7. you have a very active imagination, some might call it schizophrenic! :D

#47     Dec 30, 2003
  8. Thanks...makes sense. I don't know how this got so widely attributed to that GQ looking murderious POS.

Peace,
    :)RS

#48     Dec 30, 2003
  9. What you know of human psychology, you obviously learned from a bottle of Ripple.

#49     Dec 30, 2003
  10. stfu, dude. i'm not a pedophile and i've never been sexually abused. i'm not in denial about anything just because i don't have a pinhead opinion about MJ.

as usual, you don't know what the f you're talking about.

#50     Dec 30, 2003