Jacko Doo Doo

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ARogueTrader, Dec 28, 2003.

1. Almost as bad as a bunch of atheists thinking their religion is better than other religions.

#31     Dec 29, 2003
  2. i have no religion. i deal with reality. hocus pocus is for guys like you. yes, i have said science is my religion, but it's really not a religion. btw, my beliefs ARE better than yours. :)

anyway, don't get me going; this thread is about MJ.

p. s. do something about your signature. you and your 900 posts everywhere are going to make me wear out my mouse wheel.

#32     Dec 29, 2003
  3. You admitted on a previous threat that your atheism and science was your religion. Now you deny it, or say it isn't so. Typical jibber jabber.

#33     Dec 29, 2003
  4. LMAO! One of the better posts on ET ! Keep up good work GG! :p

#34     Dec 29, 2003
  5. ROFLMAO!!! :D GEKKO is killing me tonight i can't stop laughhhhing.. :D :D That wearing out mousewheel crack sent me reeling..! LOLOL!
    :D

#35     Dec 29, 2003
  6. i don't think ET can handle me. :D

#36     Dec 29, 2003
  7. maxpi

maxpi

Jackson has Johnny Cochran and all of a sudden he is a guy that was abused by the police and he sees God in children's faces. Their defense is to put the Justice system on trial, play the race card big time, and that implies riots, bad international press, etc.

I hope that DA has a good case. DNA would work in Santa Barbara, they won't have that double digit IQ city worker jury that OJ had in Los Angeles.

#37     Dec 29, 2003

8. "You're basically killing each other to see who's got the better imaginary friend." Yasser Arafat

Now how fucked up is THAT???? GG and the murderous and incredibly badly groomed Head of State (of a State without a state) agreeing.

Welcome to the Twilight Zone.

Peace,
    :)RS

#38     Dec 30, 2003
  9. Tuesday December 30, 02:15 PM

Pop Star Michael Jackson's Spokesman Resigns

Michael Jackson (news)'s chief spokesman resigned on Monday, citing "strategic differences" with other members of the embattled pop star's team over the handling of child molestation charges.

Stuart Backerman stepped down a day after CBS News broadcast an interview with Jackson in which the onetime "King of Pop" said he still saw nothing wrong with sleeping with children and claimed to have been mistreated by police.

"I resigned today over strategic differences with the way things are going," Backerman told Reuters in an interview. He declined to elaborate on those differences. "The one thing I will say is that I love Michael Jackson and his fans."

Backerman said he had no firm plans for the future and did not know who would replace him as spokesman for the 45-year-old entertainer, who was charged less than two weeks ago with nine counts of child molestation.

Jackson is being represented in that case by high-profile Los Angeles lawyer Mark Geragos, who sat in on the CBS interview and in one case prevented his client from answering a question from TV personality Ed Bradley.

Geragos could not be reached for comment after business hours on Monday evening.

#39     Dec 30, 2003
  10. That quote came from some comedian, I believe...not the arch-terrorist Arafat.

Arafat is secular in private (especially while sodomizing young boys), but he does publicly pretend faith in Islam for the benefit of the Arab street- so he'd never say a thing like that.

#40     Dec 30, 2003