Jacko Doo Doo

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ARogueTrader, Dec 28, 2003.

1. Pabst

Pabst

I live and grew up here in a Chicago neighborhood that the NYT's described as the nation's most diverse. The demographics

31% American born Whites
    20% American born Blacks
    18% Latino
    16% European Born White
    15% Other (mostly Asian's with a large contingency of African immigrants.)

This place is a hodgepodge. I would further estimate 25% of the Whites are Jewish, and close to 10% of the neighborhood is gay or lesbian. Not many Republican's in this hood. LOL.

Most of the blacks converting to Islam are being indoctrinated in prison. The virtues of Islam are apparent. Strict adherence means staying away from drink and drugs, and the message from Farrakhan etal is largely one of black empowerment. However there is also a strong separatist message preached that may ultimately prove problematic if things get ugly here. The notion of Chicago gang member Jose Padilia being recruited by Al Queda does not strike me as ridiculously unlikely. Like many things there is a ying/yang that has many facets.

#21     Dec 29, 2003
  2. Pabst

Pabst

Huh? You made a completely erroneous statement that being a missionary in Africa is safer than walking the streets of the U.S.. Africa is by a multiple (any city or rural area, I picked the extreme example) more dangerous than urban America. So is Rio, so is Kingston. It's a fact. Live with it.

#22     Dec 29, 2003
  3. Do you even bother to read clearly what people say?

Here is what I said, with punctuation now added:

Most of Africa is safer for a white missionary worker than inner city slums and projects in America.

If I had said "all of Africa is safer for a white missionary worker than inner city slums or projects" that would be a different story.

You have misjudged, again.

#23     Dec 29, 2003
  4. Pabst

Pabst

Define most of Africa. Geographically or on a per capita population basis?

#24     Dec 29, 2003
  5. Most means most.

You didn't ask for clarification before you reacted with your comments and spurious conclusions.

#25     Dec 29, 2003
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

a 45 year old man having sleep overs with little kids is beyond weird and if i were a betting man ( which I am not :eek: ) I would put all my chips on him being a molester......even if the court doesnt see it that way......

#26     Dec 29, 2003
  7. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

The major point is Jackson did the same thing over again and he thinks nothing is wrong with it. What a fool to put himself in that position again.
    Most molesters and their victims think there is nothing wrong with what happened, or that is what they tell themselves. Often they were molested as children. What Jackson said about he slept in beds with grown men as a child was awfully telling about his views.
    He needs mental help if nothing else.

#27     Dec 29, 2003
  8. who the hell decides what is normal?!? maybe MJ thinks your life is fucked up. if you lived the life MJ did, do you think you'd be like the average guy? yeah, some famous people may be "normal," but who knows what has happened to MJ in his life. i guess normal is working 60 hours a week to make your car payments like most of america. what a joke...

as for the allegations, i must say i'm torn, pretty much 50/50... i just don't know....however, i would not send him to jail just because i THINK he may have done it.

his new islam tactic SUCKS. if he can get benefits from it, i understand why he may do this, but it still looks pathetic.

nothing like a bunch of christians on tv saying MJ needs a psychological evaluation. lmao HELLO, YOU NEED HELP, TOO!

i really should run for some type of office.....

Rearden Metal rules, you people should kiss his feet.

#28     Dec 29, 2003
  9. IF MJ really is not molesting boys, there isn't anything wrong with it. yeah, you won't hear this on the news.

kids sleep in their parent's bed all the time. some kids don't even have a father (or anyone) that cares like that. it's possible MJ fills this void. I'M NOT SAYING HE DOES, BUT IT IS POSSIBLE.

again, i'm not claiming MJ is a child molester or not.

#29     Dec 29, 2003
  10. what the hell do you think YOUR religion is? they can both be categorized as "bullshit"

nothing like a bunch of religious people all thinking their crap religion is better than another person's. :-/

#30     Dec 29, 2003