Jackie Mason on Muslims in the UK

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BernardRichards, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Your islamo-nazi friends don't bother with creating businesses, opening and running banks and similar nonsense like that. They gain control through violence, terror, intimidation, blackmail, riots, threats... You nazi boy of all people should know these methods pretty well.

#11     Sep 13, 2009

2. There is just one little moral law in the universe that stands in the way of their world domination. What goes around comes around!

Islamism contains within itself the seeds of its own destruction just like Nazism, Communism, and Fascism.

Islamism will be the next ism that will be placed on the thrash heap of history along with Nazism, Communism, and Fascism -- ideologies that also had dreams of dominating the world.

#12     Sep 14, 2009

3. Don't be so hard on yourself Wally, send him a few of your shirts. The ones with the drool stains.

your friend,
    Stock

#13     Sep 14, 2009
  4. Jackie Mason is full of shit I don't recognize the country described on here as the UK and I have been living here for 42 years.

#14     Sep 14, 2009
  5. #15     Sep 14, 2009
  6. Dear Jackie Mason,

I'm wondering what sort of presents I should bring and when I should bow down and give my praise?

#16     Sep 14, 2009