Jackboot thugs.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 14, 2013.

1. Max E.

Max E.

I wonder at what point people will actually revolt over cops, and beaurecrats who somehow manage to operate outside the law.

<iframe src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/media/embed/83294471" width="567" height="345" frameborder="0"></iframe>

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I saw a video recently of a man being detained by police for legally carry a firearm out in a rural area. One of the policemen actually said, in no uncertain terms, that the police were "above the law".

3. pspr

pspr

The public is being indoctrinated by Hollywood to not question illegal searches, seizures, shoot in any environment and breaking and entering without a warrant.

For example, my wife likes to watch the new Hawaii Five O. They are constantly intimidating people with violence, breaking into houses without a warrant or probable cause and they often empty their weapons on a fleeing suspect or vehicle without regard to any people or property in the line of fire.

I'm constantly commenting to her that, 'they can't do that!'

People learn to believe that is how the police are supposed to operate under the law.

4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Why were the police there in the first place? Were they answering a domestic violence call? Something seems weird.

5. Max E.

Max E.

Neighbors called because they heard them yelling at each other.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

There is no doubt at least some truth to this.

That was my guess.

I whole heatedly support citizens who RIGHTFULLY question police tactics that are obviously just plain wrong. I've watched a number of similar videos.
    The one thing I wish these citizens would do in these situations is remain calm, unemotional even stoic. It would serve "the cause" much better.

7. Great video. I especially liked when the cops tasered the woman.

As with 99% of these Internet videos, we miss the entire prelude to when the evil cops kicked in the door "for no apparent reason". Maybe they were just bored?

Or maybe they were called to the house because neighbors heard fighting, screaming, and chaos? If that's the case and the cops showed up and left without checking INSIDE THE HOUSE, then what? If the following day the woman is found dead the cops are fucked for not following up on a domestic abuse call. If a year from now 3 girls are found bound in the basement, cops are fucked because they didn't follow up on a call about a woman screaming for help.

Either way, the cops are fucked. Tough position to be in.

If you have done nothing wrong and an bunch of cops are calmly standing at your front door because a neighbor called them saying they heard threats and cries for help, do you-

A) let one of them in to see everything is fine, then have the cops press charges against whoever called in the phony report

B) grab your video camera and become a belligerent amateur constitution lawyer then get you and your woman tasered

Anyway, please post more videos of cops tasering idiots. Always good viewing :)