Jack Snow (vs. Greenspan)

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bungrider, May 9, 2003.

1. In light of N. Korea...you are against the idea of a missle defense system?

If it wasn't HAL....Please tell me what American company you would have preffered get the contract?

Why and more importantly, how is taking 37% of my paycheck going to help a crack head in the ghetto? In the 80's durring the boom, in the 90's durring the boom you still had crack heads and poverty in the ghetto...so why do i need to give moer $$ and specificaly tell me how my $$ will help them read?

Tell me what we shold do withthe 14yr old crack dealers? They have always been there and will continue to be there, unless you support military action in S. America to stop the flow....Would yo be in favor of using the military to get the drug dealers off the street? Aren;t you the one who is alwasy afraid of Big Brother?

#31     May 12, 2003
  2. taodr

taodr

We are in total agreement.

BUNG. This whole war thing is OIL. I did not believe it in the beginning but now I do. Bush has to have $15 a barrel oil or the west is in the shithouse. He should be telling people to stop driving these big SUV's instead . Stop sending so much to OPEC . It is physocopathic anyway to be driving big suv's in cities, totally irresponsible to mankind.

#32     May 12, 2003
  3. Keep talking because you are showing your lack of knowledge.....Remember our little friend Hillary and her 600k parlay on futures she didn't pay for? Partisan witchhunt.....he was impeached for christs sake for lying under oath....You made the assertion that he admits when he's wrong.

#33     May 12, 2003
  4. "I can't remember if I sold weapons to the Iranians" (paraphrased)

Who said that?? :D

#34     May 12, 2003

5. Are you for drilling in Anwar???? 30 + years of reserves? What about Nuke power? also, we can give up our SUV's but I also believe no plane can leave the ground unless it is completely filled....and private jets for the Kennedy have to be eliminated

#35     May 12, 2003
  6. Also, who benefitted by the higher commodity price of oil in the weeks leading up to the Iraq war??? While businesses who rely on oil prices got killed...

And whose friends have systematically thwarted attempts to develop alternative fuels so that we wouldn't have to play ball with OPEC anymore??

It's funny and sad that people can't/won't face these little truths...

#36     May 12, 2003
  7. Your now on Reagan????? Everytime I call you on the carpet to defend an argument, you leave........You make statements, somebody tells you your wrong and you move on.....this is true liberalism at its best....and the reaosn bush in 04 is looking stronger every day...keep up the good work!:D

#37     May 12, 2003
  8. "and private jets for the Kennedy have to be eliminated"

well, i think we are all willing to retract our statements of support for Kennedy's jets

#38     May 12, 2003
  9. My mistake...I watched Joe kennedy berate the SUV on Hanity and Colmes and then almsot walk off the set in anger when it was pointed out that he flew on a private jet from mass. to NYC and then hopped into a limo from the airport....." Do as I say...not as i do"

#39     May 12, 2003
  10. 1) I am for the legalization of any victimless crime for two reasons -- one, I don't want to pay to enforce them nor do I want to pay to feed the convicted offenders, and two I am tired of laws that reflect religious beliefs.

2) I am against anything that has already cost $60+ billion dollars while engineers claimed that one, it would never work, and two, even if it did work it would not be effective enough to stop ALL incoming missles -- and all you need is just one ICBM impact to cause total economic devastation.

But hey, let's keep wasting precious tax dollars on such things, because the kids love missles and jesus hates prostitutes and drug dealers. :D

#40     May 12, 2003