Jack Hershey's Drill number 1

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by Chicken Little, May 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Atlantic

Atlantic

this is true.

and you are then obviously somebody who is able to play 8 instruments at the same time - and it even sounds like the vienna philharmonic orchestra.

i don't understand your motivation to post here again and again - and in such a naughty way. go and take your ivy sct and make those 30 pts. per day/lot and be happy - end of the story. i sense a lot of latent angriness in your words - whyever - i don't care. you attack me as if it was my fault that you cannot trade. if you should ever enter the markets with real money - make sure that your temper won't take control.

#31     May 27, 2006
  2. Atlantic

Atlantic

#32     May 27, 2006
  3. "Naughty"?

What girls school did you graduate from Nancy?

I think Jack's comments are understandable. If I had to deal with you "exceptionally talented individuals" on a daily basis, I think I would go postal myself.

I hope thats not too "naughty" for you.

Steve

#33     May 27, 2006
  4. Now that's funny.

#34     May 27, 2006
  5. Believe it or not, Nwbprop is a resounding success. Only a few of us on this thread know this fact as well as Nwbprop. He would post that he is doing very very well. Nwbprop is a resounding success above beyond many others for several reasons. The most important being that he did want jonny40 didn't do. He stepped back to what was working for him. Prop worked hard at "getting it"... VERY VERY HARD! On top of that, he had a equity trading success plateau which even to this day, he finds success in and continues to improve upon. How do I know, because, it is trackable to those who "know". He analyzes on several different fractals these days and can do formation trading in equities in addition to the straight forward equities framework.

It's somewhat humurous now to see all the flaming and bickering simply because it confirms why it is that this type of approach is minority based. Every aspect of this type of framework is minority based, DU/Herd/BBid/BBask... It is a quandry of sorts since the alternative would be to be trading with the majority. PV is COMPREHENSIVE across ALL trading. The indicators just bridge the series...

So rather than looking at what doesn't work, why not consider why you see that something doesn't work? All trading constructs can be fixed. The problem is that most traders do not believe that they have the capability to fix it... At some point along the line, this becomes true via blowout or some other failure conditioned mentality!

MAK

#35     May 27, 2006
  6. This comment along with your earlier list of the 3 basic things to make money in the market is just so simple and smart!!!

#36     May 27, 2006
  7. OK, let me get this straight. Your "methods" don't test out, therefore I'm "still in second form land?" LOL! You're the one who is stuck in second form land. For someone who claims to be so learned, your command of the English language sucks. "Sight" and "cite" are two different words. You've made this particular mistake before, and this kind of mistake many more times. Among others.

The Harvard crew got nowhere after spinning their wheels for over a year, as anyone who takes the time to read the links can see. So don't try to rewrite history.

Nwbprop did f-up by believing in you and your "methods." I understand why you want to rewrite the history on this, but it's all in the thread. He went down in flames trying to trade Jack Hershey style. And he did it with with your coaching. Until you bailed out him anyway, probably in humiliation and to distance yourself.

You claim you can make between 4% and 7% per day but you did -24% in a trading contest because you "did not participate continually?" ROTFLMAO! OK Jack, whatever you say!

#37     May 28, 2006
  8. slacker

slacker

If Nwbprop is doing well, it means he is probably not using the Hershey methods described in his many posts spent trying to make it work. This post is misleading if not an outright lie.

Nwbprop's first post of a 550 page thread on Hershey's methods.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=35915&perpage=6&pagenumber=1

Screen shots, tutorials, hard work by some of the best posters seen on ET. What was the result of that effort?

Farewell post thread after 3 years:
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48046

Today's effort to continue the Hershey tradition does not match the effort put forward in that thread but will meet the same end.

Mak, your post was a lie and a poor attempt to rewrite history. "Believe it or not..." NOT.

Good luck

#38     May 28, 2006
  9. "Those who 'know'?" LOL! Nwbprop may very well be a resounding success in Candy Land with you Hersheyettes, but he definitely wasn't successful in his efforts to trade the ES Hershey style.

#39     May 28, 2006
  10. That thread was a GOLD MINE! It had closed just as I was ramping up. My IQ had run too far ahead of my EQ so I was franticly trying to catch up because I had just "got it" and it was all triggered by a single concept DU->VDU->FRV.

L
    O
    L
    !!!

It is a "known" because we know how Nwbprop is doing daily. You on the other hand do not know! It is just that simple. Evidently, this is the difference between the haves and the have nots.

What you do not have is, the knowledge to establish these facts. What I have, is the knowledge of where these facts lie and are readable and readily established. Several others here in this thread can vouch right here and now that Nwbprop is doing well and trading an even more comprehensive set of the equities framework.

You are wasting your time making presumptions. These are the facts... My experience is much different than the threads experience for many different reasons. Look at easyrider, his experience is different also and he too is a resounding success that others find to be unbelievable.

How would you know that what I say is a lie? He and I are both shaking our heads at your post!!! Unless you are talking about a different Nwbprop which we (prop and I) are not aware of, you're comments, like the others are simply off the mark!

MAK!

#40     May 28, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.