Jack Hershey's Books

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pvTrader, Mar 20, 2003.

1. Please put me on ignore.

#51     Mar 21, 2003

2. lol thanks.

#52     Mar 21, 2003

3. Isn't that what Saddam said?

#53     Mar 21, 2003
  4. Pabst

Pabst

Bro, you are at the top of your game. ROFL:D

#54     Mar 21, 2003
  5. dawg

dawg

#55     Mar 21, 2003
  6. #56     Mar 21, 2003
  7. Put me on ignore premenantly.

#57     Mar 21, 2003
  8. nkhoi

nkhoi

#58     Mar 21, 2003
  9. Sorry, Jack, but I do as I choose...

F. P.

#59     Mar 21, 2003
  10. That, of course, is your basic handicap and major limitation. What I am hoping for is that you will learn something. The particular set of shortcomings you continually demonstrate here is orthagonal to my short comings. Your aren't going to learn anything from me, so why not just give up and save yourself a lot of what could become for you, useful spent time.

4 out of 5 people do not cotton to my anything. You have proven that in many ways, all of which a pleas for attention. These AGM's of you are dramas that eat up lots of energy. (AGM means Attention Getting Mechanisms). You best use of time would be to shut down as many (dramas) as you can ASAP. Once you discover how far away you have put yourself from your potential, you will make the effort. Until then, I suggest you remove me from your drama list right off so that you can take care of yourself.

Your can look at lurkers like the person who has followed me around for years farting away his time on trying to get a bibliography of books I've written. So far this has prevented him completely from bettering himslef in any way related to his quality of life. You are headed in his direction. A person whoi makes a sustained effort being continually wrong can't be expected to recover easily. I don't thing you will recover and become a contributor either.

This post may appear to be much more clear to you than my posts supporting others who want to improve their descressionary abilities to make money. You are not in a place where you can apply your intellect or emotional capabilities there nor, perhaps in becoming a person of quality or stature. You make bad choices and now you have become an example to us all.

Why continue to deprive yourself of helping others. what you do is the opposite of helping. You encourages other little knotheads like yourself to be like you.

#60     Mar 22, 2003