Jack Hershey's Books

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pvTrader, Mar 20, 2003.

1. the first citation is ERIC and not REIC

#41     Mar 20, 2003
  2. I liked him in "Happy Gilmore."

And not only is Tampa no fun anymore, he has turned into a blind, guru-following jerk. The credibility and experience of anybody that professes expertise, even if that "knowledge" is freely given (and in the MOST OBFUSCATED WAY I HAVE EVER SEEN!), should be fact, not fiction.

#42     Mar 20, 2003
  3. himself

himself

I am relatively unfamiliar with Adam Sandler's body of work.

However, I am familiar with the work of the late "Professor Edwin Corey", a comedian and self-described "expert on everything." Corey's rambling speech was described by the New York Times as "a series of bad jokes and mangled syntax which left some people roaring and others perplexed.

Funny, wonder what brought him to mind?

#43     Mar 20, 2003
  4. tampa

tampa

Do you fine folks ever read your own posts?

How is it that I am a blind follower of Guru Hershey, yet stand accused of not trading by his rules - rules that to a man you all say that you cannot understand?

And you have the balls to say that Jack is convoluted!!!

In so far as I am concerned, the matter is closed. Having been baited into a never ending dialogue by a bunch of petty misfits, I have inadvertently extended the life of a topic that serves no purpose. For that I must and do apologize to Jack. I should have known better.

A note to the moderator: For a man so quick to banish "non-trading related topics" to the land of Chit Chat, it is most puzzling why several obviously non-trading related threads have been permitted to languish in the Trading Forum.

#44     Mar 20, 2003
  5. himself

himself

Tampa remarked that it is most puzzling why several obviously non- trading related threads have been permitted to languish in the Trading Forum.

Perhaps the answer might be as a warning beacon to newbies not to believe the wild, exaggerated, and unsubstantiated claims that are sometimes posted at ET?

#45     Mar 20, 2003
  6. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Mostly because you make so much an issue of not following his rules in your own posts on the stochastic thread.

--Db

#46     Mar 20, 2003
  7. Writing a book, and publishing a book are two different animals.

If not self published, then it was published by a publishing firm. There are records. Easily found.

A simple search of google and Jack Hershey would demonstrate if there were a published author, especially of the caliber that would be writing for "the president."

You go to so much effort to provide proof, but it is so simple. Just give us the Library of congress numbers. Give us the titles of the books. Give us the publishers. Every legitimate author I have ever read could provide a list of published works, no problem.

You try to provide some convoluted method, without providing direct links to your data.

In fact, if you do some searching for Jack Hershey, this is at the top of the list....

The real Jack Hershey

#47     Mar 20, 2003
  8. Of course, Jack, you are not in my league. I am glad you finally got it. You thought that by using academic vocabulary you hardly have any idea about you can claim to be in the same league with someone who has a Ph.D. in the discipline you abuse so badly to impress your followers? Come on, who do you want to fool?

And yes, I met a few Nobel Prize winnners too, but I don't brag about it. That's irrelevant to me, anyway. It's irrelevant to this discussion too.

I am really happy to learn that you too think that we are not in the same league because that does mean that after all we can agree on something.

Now, after this truly great BT (that's 'breakthrough' in Jack's terminology) in our mutual understanding I am taking a week break from Jackorama. Feel free to wreak a havoc with all the fractals, icebergs, harmonics, and stuff. I could not care less.
    I deserve a break.

#48     Mar 20, 2003
  9. nkhoi

nkhoi

only found this one, ..
    [​IMG]

#49     Mar 21, 2003
  10. Please put me on ignore permenantly.

#50     Mar 21, 2003