Jack Hershey's Books

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pvTrader, Mar 20, 2003.

1. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

"In other words, no" . . . you're not making the expected profit.

Lighten up, Tampa. You're starting to sound like H. R. Haldeman.

--Db

#31     Mar 20, 2003
  2. dkm

dkm

None of Jack's books are on trading. Fact.

The simplest way to get the answers that you require is to ask Jack in a civilised manner. Be patient and persistent, or put him on ignore if you prefer. Flames will not help.

#32     Mar 20, 2003
  3. what's with tampa? he's got a real hard-on for Jack H. :p

#33     Mar 20, 2003
  4. Yes it, show the INCREDIBLE level of wishful thinking on the part of Jack Hershey complainers. Using your own analogy, do think a chess grandmaster like Bobby Fischer or Gary Kasparov would teach a beginning chess player over the internet? If you think so, YOU ARE DELUDED.

The problem doesn't rest with Jack (be him GIVING away snake oil or wisdom) it rests with all of you hoping for something for nothing and having the gall to complain about what you wound up with.

And worse that that, some Jack complainers claim to have their own profitable setups that they refuse to share, and say if and when they do so, it will only be for MONEY.

#34     Mar 20, 2003
  5. Ditch

Ditch

The whole problem with this board is that there are too few traders and too many wannabees and losers on it.

#35     Mar 20, 2003
  6. burnin

burnin

i think it is a reasonable expectation to have a list of the books
    also the presedential work.
    I'm not sure of your motives for lashing out at a simple fair question.
    This is a trading forum--- thats what goes on around here --traders exchange ideas.

from the few things ive read by jack in this and other posts, ive come to the conclusion that his half/speak, feed you bits and pieces writing style is very difficult to follow (ive chosen not to waste my time)

Chill out

#36     Mar 20, 2003
  7. Mr Hershey,

If you're reading this, and I'll assume you are, given that the title of thread bears your name, would you please be so kind as to provide us with the titles of some of your books? They needn't be on trading.

Many thanks.

#37     Mar 20, 2003
  8. No, tampa, your replies throughout this thread are bullshit - plain and simple. :-/

The thread starter asked a valid question. If someone claims to have written books, it is not outrageous to ask for a name of one. What planet are you from??

I would also like to say that it is really beyond me why you are such a defender of Jack. HOW THE F DO YOU KNOW IF WHAT JACK SAYS MAKES MONEY? YOU HAVEN'T TRADED ONE DAY THE WAY JACK SAID TO!!!!!!!!!! EVEN TODAY YOU DIDN'T DO IT!!!!!!

FRuiTY

#38     Mar 20, 2003
  9. I AGREE that it's a VERY reasonable to ask Jack what books he wrote. (I just don't think it's reasonable the way some people so viciously complain about free advice.)

#39     Mar 20, 2003
  10. I've written books for the purpose of dealing with societal problems.

After the first ten or so ,occassional an aorganization asks you to do something to create an approach to dealing with what they are focussed upon.

I looked up in yahoo a book that I wrote.

It was written for the AIA. The AIA is a professional organization named the American Institute of Architects. There in 1988 about 20 years into my writing efforts I was asked to write. I named the book The Source Book: Learning by Design. I worked with about 800 architects to write it.

You will find the Yahoo page here. Yahoo! Search results for the source book AIA.htm

Go to the first citation.

It's address is ED322022 1990-05-00 Teaching about the Built Environment_REIC Digest.htm

Read every word of the citation. when you get to the bottom you will find the book mentioned as the basis and foundation of the AIA programs which grew to be part of ERIC. Notice about azillion spinoffs that were used to inflitrate the educational systems with the construct created in the Book I wrote.

Go to the third citation as follows: 5560605.htm You will find at the bottom of the curriculum of the University of Akron a bibliography The oldest book cited there is The source Book: Learning by design.

Now a days there is a second AIA volume by Alan Sandler. You can tell because is Say II or 2 or Book 2.

Take the trouble after you have read the third citation and see what stemmed from my first book. ERIC is a place where spinoffs abound. They abound in state after state.

My first book as on a grant from the Ford foundation and I picked the topic. The head of the SEC who was married to Henry Cooper's sister and I had a cigar in Henry's parent's library one New years in Cooperstown NY where it happened nearby I was the resident of the Samuel F. B. Morse House since it was a family summer home and ski residence for holidays. I was known as "the professor". There was discussion of "somethings wrong out there" and "something has to be done about it" and I committed to spending time to write the seed book on what became know as the environment. The grant was given to me and others i worked with somply because some people in NewYork society decided it had to be done. The book ended my academic career because I had 35 speaking engagement that spring to speak on the crap causing Water quality in the US to be lousy. I was and am a hell raiser for fixing what's busted.

The AIA used my orientation to demostrate how the environment, built and natural, could work in harmony. Thats land use.

Now you see water and land getting fixed.

For energy, I am the one who did the fuel alcohol movement under Carter. The second book sold 400,000 copies and it was a lift by SERI from the first book done in Colby Kansas at the Junior college there. It's called Fuel from Farms. The first Edition has been replaced by a second Edition. Get both books so you can se how they relate. The new section of the SREI edition that relates to money and is a cost analysis work out was my particular focus. To find it use "FUEL From Farms" "SERI". The spin offs from that are shown to you by just skimming all the citiations. Cuurently one of the companies that I participated in creating to use the DDS byproiduct when i last chacked had 14.2 million head under ration. I am told I have name recognition for nutrition regimes by at least 50% of the growers and feeders in Texas.

That add to water and land, energy and food. To get into it go to pre 1990 NTIS searches. When you get to a listing of 6 consecutive papers, post doctoral level, you can consider your self getting warmed up. Let me know in particulare how you think I perform in the statistical field.

If you want to get into complex stuff search in the arena for REPS. I modified war gaming stuff to deal with environmental problem solving. The NTIS stuff is the stats stuff on how power stuctures move in proplems solving viva vis the environment.

The medical solutions I recommended and structured for Moral Rearmament with Glennie Close's father et al you got a chance to se when you saw the hospital airstrip combos that where a consequence where Dr. Close was in the vidoes during the solving of the ebola episode. One of our mutual friends was Reeve lindburgh's dad. Reeve and Glennie were classmates in Greenwich and the lindburghs had a medical equipment design lab where they lived in Stamford Conn.

Just because you people here don't get around much or don't take the high road even top be helpful every day of your life doesn't mean that other people don't.

When I am asked to prove something or work on something that needs fixing I do it. I worked my ass off on Water quality, land use, energy, food, public health and services, econometric modelling for devoping nations (world bank), psychiatry (theory of learning), emergency medical delivery ( MY medical malpractice insurance is lapsed because of my health quality) and now I am a CERT trainer designate where Tucson is the experimental city for the Homeland Security institutionalization across the US.

You post is trite and offensive.

It is on the same level as the poll about me which I can no longer locate.

Take the trouble to fix all the crap you have posted about me everywhere you posted it.

I don't usually respond to people like you be cause it is time consumming. your crap is just about the same as the berry person and all the people here who think that I can figure out how to respond to them in just a wink.

Read the person's response to me on what I said to him about learning to do wash trades. I brought up learning to do wash trades as a way of gaining facility in making money. I know how to make a person into a millionaire.

There is only one way. You go to where the person is and you bring him to where you are. Slowly plateaux by plateaux. Writing a book about it doesn't cut it. It takes work and it involves the mind and emotions and cleaning out baggage and garbage.

You and one hell of a long list of people here owe me an apology.

People learn by minimizing personal risk to take the chance to learn. I have to lower their risk barrier level by level until they get down to a place to take the chance. Do you think I can lay on anyone the whole nine yards in one pass.

Look an see the reasons why I can't. Just count each one of yourselves one by one.

I put points1,2,3 in the picture so a guy could stay in a trade who can't easily take the risk of continuing. I gave you three Stocs so you could see hoe the defualts work.

look at today's chart for the 8 trades (some slaloms). If I were lecturing a crowd like you guys in either a junior college or a grad school, you would get off your asses and use your brains for a change.

Wally the phyics guy is not in my league. I'm in the Peter Gabriel Bergmann league. Call him up and ask him Wally. Last time I saw him it was at IBM in Poughkeepsie NY where he was hired to teach the fast track research crew up there.

What I will be doing here is getting people helped while I have time. I am going to request that people here put me on ignore.

You are one of them; take a hike and stay oyut of other people's way. you are like a person who needs attention. your AGM is bugging poeple. AGM means Attention Getting Mechanism. MY AGM is taking crap from people like you for year after year.

You are Like Rich Ratchford in MIF. I did not comment on him until four years of crap from him and his criticism of others got to the group.

If you see posts on the quality of what I do stinking, then consider that I am working hard where the person is instead of doing my thing and hoping he gets it.

#40     Mar 20, 2003