Jack Hershey

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by stocktrader, Mar 19, 2003.

1. Just out of curiosity, what books have you written? A quick search of your name on Amazon and on the Library of Congress database doesnt turn up anything.

-bbc

#51     Mar 19, 2003
  2. okwon

okwon

What other online forums or websites can you find Jack's posts?

Who knows maybe if I read enough posts I'll be able to understand what's going on.

#52     Mar 19, 2003

3. NEVER FAILS !!!!!!!!!!! ANOTHER POST WRITTEN BY JACK THAT MAKES NO SENSE !! THIS GUY IS AN IRAQI SPY !!

#53     Mar 19, 2003
  4. nkhoi

nkhoi

she is Jack sidekick/ assistant, she did a pretty good jack-speak, in my opinion. She can't help it, there is only one way to be a duck as you know.

you don't want to know, trust me :D

#54     Mar 19, 2003
  5. okwon

okwon

:D :D :D

#55     Mar 19, 2003
  6. Since so many people have expressed having a hard time understanding Jack Hershey's posts, I've run his last message through a special "logical de-noiser" algorithm I invented, and below his original quoted post is the new and improved extra-sensical version.

This will help him outside a little. The taken last survey was in MIF and demonstrated 4 outside dissagree of 5 poeple with my ways and which I am and what I represent. In 1960, a similar measurement was taken by a group from volumteers in Poughkeepsie, NY. 1 outside five people after near three years, was determined, felt that what I did and how it worked he was sensible and of merit. A certain hour happened. For both cases that the same result obtained first millionaire it came from the 1960 groups. More recently, it is easier to make that class of the money. He begins for above to users, can turns out to do 11.1% with an average grasping of 6.6 days. Re: the matters, I use an example of the first 20 hours of a person to negotiate in 10 separated occasions on 8 weeks; the account demonstrated a value of 160% of the initial value for an increase of 60%. The person had losses and, in occassion, I closed drink because he was behind the blow in a game. Drawing this conclusion: 4 outside 5 people do not have taste of which I do, how I work and is the type a person. Make that dice here. My test of the effectiveness is transference. If you know google; catch upon 30 posts in ragingbull by a day where a people handful left an action in 22, entered 11 and closed again in 16. I made posts 5 to 15 minutes in front of the time so they could play it like courtesy. It had seen the action beginning in the previous day for the first time. The first time which I gave return in a paper (its domestic priority # 1) for president Carretero for the 5 hour of the helicopter was 7 long pages and three hours before 5:00 P.M.. They said me to make it before 5 to do a 1 paginador again to him. I declined and I solicitd to be stood out of having if that were appropriate in the 11:00. The president worked in him by 7 hours and I temporarily received the legal cushion of the note, to send the steps following. Nobody tastes how I write except some. Annecdote to its list adds that. You can find numerous people that there is lost the money using my methods. That people for most were adult. I respond to the people who request. Occassionally encounter to which she is a hard resistant person who can take my chidding and the warnings so work the turf therefore. In otherhand I demonstrate to patience occassionally. I do not respond in class to any person who is critical of me of a infundada way. They are bt defied its baggage. I have equtiesstuff in software in language of C and grasping of 6.6 days was made hardly in 11.1% for and American system of pesos that I dug recently upon the leaves of the logic for the expert level of the indices of the futures. I bought tickets of air line with August to transfer the matter to a programmer in SF. Because it could not solve its requirement that I dig them towards outside by the date of x so he could use the time available he declined to give them returned in software. So now I am deciding to do them on a plus time instead of the cost too much hour ignited here. In plan of both cases I in giving to the algorithms far since I have done with last almost the 30 rights and copywrite for all books I they have written. Position that in the list also. I am not being with satisfied air or any thing. The facts speak for themselves. What I do it I am tranferible and people enjoy the abundance that she has. I almost explored a ticket of the subterranean of Singapur like commentary humourous. When he has been to zbear requested about the market a pair for of days, I he really thought wished to know. How he could know it did not give crap when he requested a certain information. Somebody said here that there are been reading my BS by four years that is only a fabulous file to bullshitter. I also wait for it I see how he is consistant I am. The thread of spiral in stochastics that I did not begin. I finish commening out some and an individual this to have to cut crap and to hum dull. Some other began the spiral thread and suggested qu

#56     Mar 19, 2003
  7. gms

gms

Size matters?

#57     Mar 19, 2003
  8. Hey, great idea... you know what I immediately thought of?
    How about running Jack's posts through some web foreign language translator that would translate them from English (I suppose) into, say, French and then back. I bet they would be much more meaningful then. Anybody wants to try it for fun?
    Post the results here.

#58     Mar 19, 2003
  9. You guys have been suckered again. The poster you know as "jack hersey" actually is a marketing rep for the Bayer company. They cleverly infiltrate hundreds of web forums with tantalizing yet indecipherable gibberish that has been designed by North Korean psychologists to produce intense headaches.

#59     Mar 19, 2003
  10. This is like watching Reginald Denny or Rodney King.

Give the guy a friggin break!

#60     Mar 19, 2003