Jack Hershey, why won’t you simplify ??

Discussion in 'Trading' started by inf000, May 7, 2007.

1. I agree, I hate to turn my back on Jack(rhymes) but he can just come forth and say how easy this stuff REALLY is.. I don't feel we need to learn all this non-stop technical jargon that truly baffles most of us.

#31     May 7, 2007
  2. nkhoi

nkhoi

blindly following will get you lost, surely a receipt for failure .

#32     May 7, 2007
  3. virgin

virgin

Right, Jack is just an "attention-seeking-dude", probably he didn't have enough motherlove..

#33     May 7, 2007
  4. Allaces

Allaces

That would explain him living off his sugar mommy

#34     May 7, 2007
  5. Allaces

Allaces

Jack has only gone on record once in a trading contest in 2002... he lost 26% before giving up and claiming he didn't have time to complete it

#35     May 7, 2007
  6. virgin

virgin

Just notice, anytime when there is not enough talking about Jack, this kind of threads pop up created by one of his aliases, pathetic..

#36     May 7, 2007
  7. Isn't that the equivalent of putting him on ignore?

And to answer the the thread's principal question, all religions need some mysticism in order to sell.

(Before someone takes exception to my use of the word "sell," please note that one need not necessarily spend money. He can also spend an inordinate amount of time paying careful attention to every uttered or written word while engaging in fanciful, general-purpose hero worship. Meanwhile, the recipient basks in much needed glory. It is a self-sustaining ecosystem. The leader needs to lead while the followers need to follow. And so they do.)

#37     May 7, 2007
  8. piezoe

piezoe

quote from smiling-synic ...

Ths use of obscure, needlessly complicated jargon or otherwise contrived language makes one APPEAR intelligent. This characteristic is to me a red flag that there may be bs in the area.

I don't know Hershey, and have no interest in criticizing him or his methods, but there are plenty of gurus guilty of that practice.

To the contrary, I subscribe to the view that clear writing is a sign of clear thinking.

Thank you so much, Smiling-synic, for saying what needed to be said.

#38     May 7, 2007
  9. That wouldn't work, because it would destroy the fragile, self-sustaining ecosystem I referred to in my earlier post on this page. The entire process would be circumvented: the leader would have no one (or no reason) to lead anymore, and the followers would have no one (or no reason) to follow. Then what would they do?!

#39     May 7, 2007
  10. bighog

bighog Guest

I never would have complained about jack hershey method if i thought it was straight forward and had value. I learned from others, a bit here and a bit there. Then as i traded i learned from mistakes and reread many books etc as i went along and progressed. As you learn the game you can see who is all smoke and mirrors and who has worth while sayings etc. Jack failed on both accounts in my book.

SOME of us would feel better to relay to others when we see what some claim as terrific method when said method is backed up with NOTHING. NOTHING AT ALL.

Bush lied to us because he was pulling a fast one.........most do that as we all know. I just tried to inject my 2 cents to help new players not fall for a method that surely will hurt if and when the feet of jack and the flock are put to the fire of the mkt .

#40     May 7, 2007