Jack Hershey, why won’t you simplify ??

Discussion in 'Trading' started by inf000, May 7, 2007.

1. Please either write something useful or stop creating threads

If you don't understand Jack (which is admittedly harder than it should be due to his style) either go elsewhere or visit him in Arizona when he had a monthly IBD (do you know what that is?) Meetup session.

I've analyzed his methods & find similarities to basic IBD Strategy - so there - I just gave you for $0 what it took me about a year to figure out ! Now that you have it go away til you can add something
    or discuss a topic that's not just a negative irrationality.

blue

#21     May 7, 2007
  2. Leave me out inf000.
    I am just here for the entertainment.
    ET is the best free show in town.

#22     May 7, 2007
  3. "I am in the same position, It took me 3 years to learn what I can teach in 1 hr."

Kudos----

20 minutes on money management
    20 minutes on the mechanics of the market
    20 minutes on being an analyst

My goal is to put everything I "have learned" on an index card. :D

#23     May 7, 2007
  4. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

I don't read any Jack posts that are more than three lines.

#24     May 7, 2007
  5. bighog

bighog Guest

The interesting deal on any jh thread about his not being straightforward etc is very simple. he WILL not be straight forward because he wants new folks to believe he is a guru. Then when someone like inf000 comes in with honest intentions to debunk and try to warn new folks about the shortcomings of jack hersheys "SILLY SYSTEM" guess what happens? Right, the flock comes to the rescue and debunks the debunker. . :D

Jim jones could not fool all of the people all of the time either, jim gave them cool-aid when the jig was up. Jack and the flock are less concerned about others, they would rather see newbies become believers and waste their money when they (IF) they graduate to real trading from the papertrading.

JH and the flock are not going to change, reveal etc anything, their mission is to make you a believer and become a member od the "antler jackalope" group. .. :eek:

#25     May 7, 2007
  6. Dustin

Dustin

Funny this thread appeared today. Yesterday I spent some time trying to figure out what the big deal with Jack is out of curiosity. After about 30 mins I came to the conclusion that the methods are probably full of it, and the guy just loves having legions of followers.

Does anyone know if Jack makes money? For how many followers the guy has I assume someone has proof of this?

Noobs think of the market as a mystical place that has some secret key that they just have to find in the squiggly lines on charts. Jack plays up on this creating "new" squiggly lines and making people believe that he has discovered a "whole new way to think about trading".

Like Inf000 said, after you figure out trading it can actually be pretty simple. Nothing magical or mystical here. I could also teach my methods in an hour, in plain English. But, I never would because I don't crave the attention of 200 noob ET traders filling my PM box every day.

#26     May 7, 2007
  7. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

The posts are very ego driven and without substance. The person who calls himself Jack is mostly interested in seeing people post about him and also derives pleasure from the thought of ET folks sifting through the massive postings for nuggets and wasting their time. It is a trait of a control freak.

Bottom line, be your own guru. YOU are all you ever need in trading. :)

#27     May 7, 2007
  8. mde2004

mde2004

Jack is an internet guru and nothing else. When you question his methods you get shooed away. If he is in fact making money I apologize, but I doubt it.

#28     May 7, 2007
  9. I dont believe the original poster's intentions were to seriously discuss Jack Hershey. I suspect this because the original poster appears to be another bluestreak id. For example, he posted 3 different messages over the weekend littering up the "trading" section with "market up" or "market down" messages. Nothing very tangible.

I think this is another attempt by the bluestreak poster to gain attention on this messageboard.

#29     May 7, 2007
  10. Dustin

Dustin

Nevertheless he makes valid points. Does ANYONE know where Jack has posted any kind of results of his trading? People can't really be blindly following him right?

#30     May 7, 2007