Jack Hershey, why won’t you simplify ??

Discussion in 'Trading' started by inf000, May 7, 2007.

1. mde2004

mde2004

Hershey can not even figure it out himself so how can he explain it? Just another guru on the internets as far as I can tell and I pay no attention to him.

#11     May 7, 2007
  2. inf000

inf000

well RiceRocket

I CARE

I CARE that the US president is a defecated mater who is going to kill us all

and I care that people like Mr. Hershey are having noobs spin in endless circles

I care about the fact that no one seems to care

#12     May 7, 2007
  3. Allaces

Allaces

If Jack simplified you would discover he is full of shit and obviously he would prefer you did not find that out... simple

#13     May 7, 2007
  4. Expressing in a way similar to yours where did I say that I don't have an idea of how trading is done? :)

I just like you spent years of sitting in front of screen every day many hours a day to learn how to trade, lost many nerve cells and money and slowly became profitable.

And definitely don't need to beg anyone to show me his trading method.

And yes just as well not going to share my hard earned experience. :D

But this thread is not about me, it's about other thing Infoo.

It's about that you blame someone who spent a lot of time sharing what he knows with others in what he does. Isn't it his own business to share or not to share what he thinks/knows?

That was my point! You, me or anyone else has a right to share or not to share what he knows and if someone decided to share even in a very complicated way it is his right and people should better be greatful to get ANY info and this info would obviously be more useful than just bragging instead of sharing ideas.

And obviously anyone who's willing to share something does not deserve advices to shut his mouth from people like you Infoo or me, because you admitted that you are not going to teach anyone and as such is more like a parasite of the community rather than a person who donates something useful...

Hope you got it now.

#14     May 7, 2007
  5. Come on T28, you are more similar to Jack Hershey than to Infoo, cause you were also (at least in past :) ) willing to share your ideas and even quite detailed methods.

Your SPM with enough screen time is an OK way to trade and at the same time I saw posts blaming this method to be a complete BS.

So you should understand Jack Hershey better than anyone of participants of this thread. :)

#15     May 7, 2007
  6. dtan1e

dtan1e

finally someone comes out & say what everyone is courteous enough not to mention

#16     May 7, 2007
  7. hcour

hcour Guest

"Finally"? "Courteous"? "Not to mention"? You must be kidding. There are a few fallacies in your comment:

1) Rightly or wrongly, members have been thoroughly trashing Hershey to the point of obsession for the past 5 years at least.
    2) During that time he has been been called every vulgarity one can possibly imagine (and he's given back just as good as he's gotten).
    3) Courtesy does not exist on ET.

Harold

#17     May 7, 2007
  8. nkhoi

nkhoi

after you, sir :)
    ps. pointless response but it fits up with the thread theme.

#18     May 7, 2007
  9. inf000

inf000

you know what, we traders are a messy type, volatile, intelligent and we are dreamers too

so I just want to say that I am proud of you all

I am proud to be one of you

Amen.

#19     May 7, 2007
  10. Tums

Tums

http://www.shoutfile.com/v/kBjrdxU5

I think the other man was Spyder.

#20     May 7, 2007