jack hershey vs. murray t turtle

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FRuiTY PeBBLe, Mar 23, 2003.

1. Who's more confusing? See below for 2 examples of each:

:eek: :eek: :eek:
    :eek: :eek:
    :eek:
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

2. some other memorable hersheyisms i found particularly amusing:

On the slower fractals the money velocity is much smaller.

(oh, goes without saying Jack!)

Think about it. A person who is a professional in a few fields is
    used to "fixing" stuff that is busted in a fee based manner. This type of constant money velocity situation is very different than iterative sustantive refinement and growth.

I spent some really valuable time calibrating people too. I think the MACD adjustments I made on Tampa will easily drive him to being a millionaire.

(go Tampa!)

3. Brother Fruity,

Leave Murray alone... he's my friend... I voted for option 2...

Love,
    Candle

4. stu

stu

maybe some keyboards have a gobb edygook anguage setting that murray [rocks] and hersy bar both know of ...

mine has the etter " " missing otherwise I wou d have iked to say it's just a oad of bo ocks rea y :)

5. the problem, as I see it, is that Murray doesn't have a captive audience...While his confused, disjointed sentences might not appear to contain anything substantial, maybe if we could possibly de-code it, there might be something really important...On the other hand, with Jack we perceive that something really important is being said, with such large financial rewards waiting at the end of each paragraph...

6. DT-waw

DT-waw

I vote for harrytrader!

7. yep, good call...

8. I think QDZ takes the cake...between his banter about PDT and the war with broken english. im not sure what he is talking about.

9. i don't know about incomprehensible, but annoying, you betcha..

pdt, pdt, pdt, manipulator, manipulator, manipulator, now patriots, patriots, patriots...

if any of you know this guy in real life, give him an uppercut for me will ya?