Jack Hershey students - are you profitable day-traders?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by dom993, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Well... you got me. Hands down...So you are the only smart one on ET?

I do not know what detraction exactly means but my best guess would be "being brutally honest about bullshit". :D

#81     Aug 2, 2012
  2. :D :D :D

#82     Aug 2, 2012
  3. Trend Following

Trend Following Sponsor

I imagine it something like the new Ron H. inspired film:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9oZDKFoCqAw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#83     Aug 2, 2012
  4. See

there is value to be extracted from detractors. I just made you laugh. Isn't it amazing and productive?!I ought to ask ET for a job... a min wage will do...better than following the old fart anyway.

Well... now back to the Jockip... Sorry, my eyes are still working on MADA... I meant topic of coarse.

All Jackass does(I mean when compared to me of coarse) is make Liz and his or her (is it she or he?...whatever... will have to find out about it later) followers wanting to ask for more...questions. And he is really good at it. We have to give him that.:)

Do you see what I mean?

Shit... Have to change my mashine... Can not tip shit any more. God damn computers...

#84     Aug 2, 2012
  5. I'm a dope........ :(

No - JH is.

Just ask him. :D

#85     Aug 2, 2012
  6. Paddler

Paddler

Laugh at his NLP-oriented negative comment about you and your trading. He tried the trick on me several times. Be careful.

Great people are humble, genuine and helpful.

No blind love on his method being told here. It hurts. Understand that you are not supposed to be able to gel pieces together on your own. Take the good ones using common sense to discern.

#86     Aug 2, 2012
  7. Okay.

you have a comprehensive method and it deals with news.

The spydertrader method works in a parallel manner to yours, i. e. , all news is automatically taken into account and used to advantage. I referenced the place to look for the general solution.

you want to nkow the bar by bar use of the pydertrader method I guess.

Midday was the usual for an pre FOMC announcement. The market "tells" get you on the correct side of the market in advance.

For 01AUG12 the preparatory trade was a reversal on bar 45. (13:15). The intra-bar contextual evidence came very early in the bar for taking profits on the prior long trend trading segment.

Bar 46 was assigned as a P1, so was bar 47. Two P1's set up several possible potential quickie reversals (consult your notes of your work to analyze a data set that was sufficient to define all quickies or go back and do the work at some point).

bar 47 eliminantes all quickies so you know the sentiment of the FOMC announcement is going to be short. Having this advance knowledge is relaxing and all you do is maintain the context through the news.

I had posted previously that in the use of the method permission is given to go sub fractal when lengthy laterals are encountered. My recollection is that someone like you asked something at that time. his answer was self evident.

The announcement is a scheduled announcement. Some times the gun is jumped by 7 or so minutes. you have the context handled only 9 bars before you will be making a lot of money (at least 2/3 of your capital in profits in the time span you did not recognize when you posted.

during the next 9 bars three internals happened. Process those as usual. If you do not know how then search three times and then ask for a reference and if you cannot find a reference then ask a question.

After T1 the next category in the OOE of primaries occurred (P2). This has a significant meaning: the trading trend has completed its first of three moves. (P1 to T1 to P2). this is the non one on one Volume phase that makes the parallelogram for price unique and also deductively proves that trend segments overlap. If your mind has this long term memory built in, you know the making 2/3 of your capital in one afternoon is a usual experience and it is "normal" for you. (It isn't and you are stupified by your thoughts as you point out in your posts.)

The next part of the description is called in CW "the news fake out". Those who know how news works do not get faked out.

As you will see from the fall out of this post and its additional facts I provide, all the detractors are dishonest people.

To handle the "fake out", you need to do the trades priior to the news trade. If not, you read my dissertation on bracket trading of news and, in particular, FOMC news.

Bar 50 is a T2P and bar 51 is a reversal bar because bar 51 is "between the two priior categories. you are now long.

Three P1's follow and these are all P1's. they are NOT accelerating. this means the next reversal is two bars ahead and it is short.

Of these next bars (55 and 56) the first is a T1 (55) and at the very beginning of the second of the next bars (56) you go short. I do not do "confirmation". For CW traders the confirmation is the PRV and actual volume exceeding the TI volume (bar 56).

bar 56 forms a long lateral and at bar 7 of the lateral, you go back and annotate the lateral as a sub of the trading fractal. 57 is another P1. T1's flow along on bars 58 through 63. A P2 is on 64. the reversal is on 65 and you are long.

You were concerned about the bars up to and including bar 69 if I remember correctly.

Bar 69 is half way through the long. the long ends on bar 72.

The remainder of the day was short up to and including the margin change bar (78).

for you, the consequence of this post is tough to process. For me, I can see I cannot help you out simply because your long term memory is filled with many unrelatable elements. this means it is not going through the subconscious process of further organizational differentiation. of long term memory.

But what you did get from me ws a statement about how a fully diiferentiated mind does get fully diiferentiated and is able to perform under each bar of a market unfolding.

I went back to a beginning point just so you could find out how the collective mind of the markets works. A trader has no choice but to be parsitic to the herd.

Here you saw the herd going through the "fake out" that happens before the news sentiment "sets in".

The difference between what you do and what you asked about from some other person is the basis of the management systems used. I illustrated a RDBMS and you do not use a RDBMS. You may be using a rule set instead. Your rule set may be your invention.

#87     Aug 2, 2012
  8. Fah Q

Fah Q

Thank you for taking the time to respond and so thoroughly :)

#88     Aug 2, 2012
  9. Were you addressing Fah Q???

Good thing I am not a Hershey detractor.... :)

I am only a Hershey redactor... I black out the lines that don't make sense to me when I read them - which, not being a student, are many ..... :D

#89     Aug 3, 2012
  10. RedDuke

RedDuke

Jack,

You should not be making such comments as you refuse to trade live at all. So, there is no public record that what you teach is actually working.

Regards,
    redduke

#90     Aug 3, 2012