Jack Hershey students - are you profitable day-traders?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by dom993, Jul 27, 2012.

1. see attached.

#71     Aug 1, 2012
  2. My computer has a thing that does not let me attach word documents of pics. I wrote the answer up twice so far and I saved it in an old word doc that works with ET.

#72     Aug 1, 2012
  3. those that trade, know this time is important.

A calendar of events is used.

the expected news always creates the same result.

you can google my disertation on FOMC news.

historically, you can also consult how to trade all expected news. Google bracket trade.

you should not be considering trading if you have been lurking around for over three months. your mind is not going to cooperate in any learning process about making money from market offers.

#73     Aug 1, 2012
  4. Monkees - I just caught that!!

I'm a believer, I couldn't leave her, if I tried.....

Davy Jones died young. (relatively speaking) :(

He had a good sense of humor though. When he met his young wife during a play he was in she said "Let's run upstairs and make love." And he said he told her "At my age it can only be one or the other." :D

BTW Fah........

No offense, but if I pronounce your nick a certain way, don't you get insulted?

#74     Aug 1, 2012
  5. Ok - everyone should have some profit from Pinky's last Buy arrow.

Please make all charitable contributions in appreciation to:

NIHM
    Center for the Humane Treatment of Laboratory Experimental Mice

All donations are tax deductable if you declare insanity first.

That is all. :D

#75     Aug 1, 2012
  6. Fah Q

Fah Q

I knew of the FOMC minutes, I always know the calendar of economic events slated to be released on any given day. I have a regiment that I go through each day to make sure.

Do not worry about my trading. I have a method that works well and it is one I have created and have built my mind to read the signals as they come in.

I wanted to know how the spydertrader method deals with these events. Learning is an ongoing process. I would never presume to say I knew it all.

#76     Aug 1, 2012
  7. sh*t... where's the love

hahaaaaaa

#77     Aug 1, 2012
  8. river

river

Are you able to attach the word doc? I didn't see an attachment. I'm looking forward to reading the answer you wrote up.

-river

#78     Aug 1, 2012
  9. Ok - Pinky has to leave and go boff Minnie (Mickey doesn't know, so don't mention it to him....) :D

Brain is handing him a condom because good friends don't let good friends boff all buff. (You really don't know where else Minnie has been...) :D

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/827/pinkyboff.png/

#79     Aug 2, 2012
  10. Rest assured... this disexrimentational dissertation wil come.

By the way, did Jack get a Ph. D of the bullshitscience?

#80     Aug 2, 2012