Jack Hershey students - are you profitable day-traders?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by dom993, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Fah Q

Fah Q

I began my own trading work in '04. I have been trading well for almost 5 years now. My own rules, my own "mind building". So yes, that time did come.

#41     Jul 31, 2012
  2. Paddler

Paddler

SIGH...

I have said my piece having no intention to seek your help. Instead, you blame me as a flaw. Why don't you see yourself as a flaw?

Nothing is going to change.

Good luck to your followers.

I am out.

#42     Jul 31, 2012
  3. Paddler

Paddler

Now you guys know why.

I rest my case.

#43     Jul 31, 2012
  4. Paddler

Paddler

I have watched you posting since you started the journey with many blood-boiling guys like bundlemaker, etc.

By timeline, efforts and loyalty, you should be an expert by now.

I wish that you can figure out how adjacent bar mutation works. Otherwise, you need an invitation to become one of His closest holy students. I suspect that the casualty is very high.

#44     Jul 31, 2012
  5. Paddy, It's clear that you have been in this group from a very long time ago and probably a lot longer than myself.

You know I am not an expert as I post all my questions endlessly. I don't expect them to be directly answered , but the occasional nudge to do the necessary work is cool.
    It has been a blast through the years with all the folks who have followed along and I still enjoy the discoveries. ( not only the method , the journey )

Thanks for your posts.

#45     Jul 31, 2012
  6. baro-san

baro-san

Entered short on open; reversed 1, 3, 8, 23, 33, 38, 43, 50, 54, 60, 67, 73; flat 78. Tomorrow enter long on open (from 79). :)

#46     Jul 31, 2012
  7. Guys, guys. This thread isn't about being a good student, it's about making money.

Are any of you making money?

#47     Aug 1, 2012
  8. Hypo, my man... I was shitlessly worried. I thought... I thought... What happened? You left me completely alone bashing our student of commom sense Jack Bullshitshey. Please never ever do this again... So glad you are back!!!

#48     Aug 1, 2012
  9. What are you talking about ???

:confused:

#49     Aug 1, 2012
  10. I meant, I wouldn't mourn Jackyshit biting the dust... No one cares anyhow. But you... Do not leave me alone.

PS: Please.

#50     Aug 1, 2012