Jack Hershey students - are you profitable day-traders?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by dom993, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Fah Q

Fah Q

He used the word distractor in his post.

#31     Jul 31, 2012
  2. The overwhelmed OP of this thread made a plea to others so he could save some time or something.

I'm not suppsed to post here. He specifically made this request. And he doesn't post here either.

Most of my closest students just read here and do not post since we see each other at the Tucson Office. I always post the stuff I went over there in ET just to document it. And in ET I do not post my hand outs to the Tucson group. I hand out my daily logs and my daily annotated charts.

One of thee students began to trade after only a few weeks of meetings. He started after I had to close the bi monthly (every two weeks) meetings at the Rose Garden Chinese reastaurant.

He was part of a team of traders. They made an Excel universe weekly. It also had a hot list.

To the OP:

Here is the first quarter results he had for PVT.

He did 52 trades.

60 were priftable

The slope of the curve for those trades was 150K/year. The inital capital was 27,000 dollars.

He lost 150 dollars on one trade and lost 1200 dollars on another trade. The reason he lost money was he made mistakes due to lack of skills.

In the following month, this beginner had a new slope for his curve: 250K/year. So he stopped trading PVT.

A california person learned VT remotely and made an ATS. His P&L was showing trades who avergae net was 11.1% every 6.6 days. He quit his job after 6 months. He switched to bird watching primarily.

there are ET people who do not trade PVT but they also fail to test it. No one at ET is able to determine that their testing is faulty. So ET backtesters have shown they lack skills and they lack the ability to understand that others who read their stuff are able to see the fualts or who side with the backtesters in total ignorance.

The overwhelming going on here is a symtom of ignorance.

for some reason lmost no one can recognize that if a person does not do CW, then he would not use a CW vocabulary. Also, these types insist on thinkng in only CW terms. One of he most outstanding is Covel. He spent 8 "hazardous" years getting overwhelmeed by CW talkers and could not come up with anything like the OP is asking of those who trade as the PVT traders do.

The two substantive examples I cited are "unbelievable" by CW standards. And they were only noobies to boot.

In my opinion, people like the OP and the detractors, will never be able to trade successfully. All they every will achieve is a marginal skill level which is the watchword of CW type traders.

One of my best recommendations (which Ifacilitated for many years and is named after me in the industry) for anyone who wants to be rich and is a dimly lit bulb mentally is this:

1. go to any insurance company.

2. GeT a quote on a universal policy that builds cash value.

3. train the salesman to do a MEC premium.

4. Apply the MEC premium to a face value that the insurance company will write. A simple "go" way is to tie the face to your home value when you bought it.

5. Get a policy for each person in your family.

5. Pay the premium.

6. Notice the 3 to 4 years it takes until the cash value marginal change is greater than he fixed premium payment.

7. Stop paying premiums. Hve the premium payid out of the cash value increase.

8. buy cars with cash value and pay back the cash value over three years. In three years get a new car.

9. travel annually. borrow the trip from cash value; pay it back over the net 12 months.

10. Buy toys. buy a boat using cash value; pay the cash back over the life of the boat. Sink the boat and repeat.

there is a chance that any potential trader can find MEC on wikipedia.

Me is the most money you can make in insurance and NOT have to pay taxes on the profits of having insurance.

E stands for Endowment.

If I supported your learning process to be an expert (about one or two months), then you would have capital in a 501 (c) (3). you would pay yourself out of the NFP. You would give awy over 5% a year to those in need in order that you keep being rich.

Lets say you are too dumb to understand my posts. Okay then get the insurance. Lets say you are too dumb to get the insurance. Okay talk to the insurance salesman and teach him how to do MEC if he will give you 50% of his additional commissions. Lets say you are too dumb to get a phone number of a salesman.

Start an insurance sales company. Get a CEO by letting him read this post. If he smiles, hire him. let him hire 10 others. move the compny to Greenwich Conn or Ossining or in NY across from NYC. (Go to where CNBC has studios, for example).

It is not good for a person like the OP to think about learning something. Covel could not learn anything in 8 years. marketsurfer cannot learn anything in any amount of time.

#32     Jul 31, 2012
  3. here is a post by a person who fits into category. He is not allowed to learn from me.

He cut himself off from learning is several and all humorous ways.

You can imagine a person who had the priviledge of learning and threw it away. Google Robert Hoffman. See how he then went to saddle up with Senters and his buddy. They threw him out too.

60K or 100K... it is just peanuts.

Entry and then 14 reversals today and an exit. yo0u dd contracts every 30 points you get from the contracts you have.

Make a table of financial captial growth base upon today. there were lot more than 14 reversls today. BUT I am talking about a beginner doing the trading with a system simply deduced from the market.

This prove it to me stuff is just about how much a person trusts himslef to work to learn. When does a person give up self trust in learning? Ask the OP when he gave up.

#33     Jul 31, 2012
  4. You should interview at Walt Disney. they would probably throw in the costume for free.

#34     Jul 31, 2012
  5. I LOVE Disney!!!!! :D

When you wish upon a staaaar...... makes no difference who you arrrrrrre.....

:D

Also, they own Marvel Entertainment now.

I........AM........IRON......MANNNNNNNNN..............

(Cut to head-banging rock-n-roll.....) :D

#35     Jul 31, 2012

6. A true sign of someone who is most likely not a millionaire........

#36     Jul 31, 2012
  7. or detractor.

I'm sure the questions you raised were important to you.

No and no.

This thread has an OP who dissapeared. He was worried he would waste time learning something others use to make money.

He could worry about making money using any method. this would put him where you deescribe others to be (frustrated).

just a some things take a village, other things require building the mind.

the mind has a particular and tremendous facility. It puts facts together to form a whole. Or it puts mixed up things together to form a hole.

You are not ready to begin work. Do you think that time will actually ever come????

#37     Jul 31, 2012
  8. Joe Doaks did not drop out, he dropped dead. The ultimate health issue. Cause of death was apoplexy. Slumped face down on his keyboard. With an ET thread up on the screen.

#38     Jul 31, 2012
  9. RIP Great Professor,
    Was he reading one of Jacks posts as he passed ?

Financial E-poplexy ?

#39     Jul 31, 2012
  10. De mortuis nil nisi bonum.

#40     Jul 31, 2012