Jack Hershey students - are you profitable day-traders?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by dom993, Jul 27, 2012.

1. You chose to become a detractor.

i listed the cardinal elements that have to exist in a working complete method or system. Once I did it in one post, but that defing post was deleted by a Moderator who had to make a tough decision.

Following that, I was comfortable that the 4 keys had not been clustered and defined in one post. colleagues of the time, felt safer by avoiding others becoming more systematic.

I wolud really like to discover what is missinng in what I do. It certainly is NOT a parallel to the Higgs field, nor is it something like Einstein recognized he was looking for.

Since I track about a dozen out systems to find out how to interrealte them with small logic bridges, it is not something in the form of a "bridging device.

I do consider those who work in the FI and the Academics oft quoted by politicians and regulators. Neither group looks around very well.

Parallel fields provide fruitful territory to be sure. Neuroscience, in particular. I like the way the four wve system works and interrelates. And I like the "no erase" concept I dragged out of there.

By looking at prior AGM's that paddler uses, I feel I did deal with this interlude properly.

and I took off some time this weekend. I walk an extra mile on Sat and Sun instead of just the two miles I walk before open. And we are having bulk pickups in a week or so. One of my neigbors dumps stuff that I can repair by refurbishing and adding a bell or wistle. recently I had become attached to FeEx shipping boxes since one size holds 10 3-ring binders. I do about 2" a month in annotating notes. (now I refer to notes from Feb onward.)

So now I have a portable "field trunk" with slots for a colum of old annotations binders and a column for my System definitions binders.

I can pickout five binders at any moment and review anything that could come up just by sprwding them out behind my chair which faces my array of screens.

Facility in trading comes down to an advance warning system that affords very clean carving of turns.

Documenting is best done as done on the higher levels of the Cash Cow.

So I loooked at paddler and his resources; he seems to be coming up short or he doesn't have facility with his resources.

#21     Jul 31, 2012
  2. Fah Q

Fah Q

So this is how the Jack Hershey method works? He mentions some things but leaves out important info? Interesting. I guess this is why many people are frustrated.

#22     Jul 31, 2012

3. HEY JACK! Aren't you that guy who places "TOYNBEE IDEA" tiles on asphalt in major cities?

#23     Jul 31, 2012
  4. And yet.......

WHAT IF, there was a website that laid out JH's methods in clear and concise bullet-points without any jargon.....?

WHAT IF, there was a current and close student of JH who had created this url, for himself more than anything, to log his learning adventure....

WHAT IF, there was access to this url, and the contents were subsequently copied....

WHAT IF, that student feared to reveal his indiscretion, for fear he would be ostracized going forward...

Nah. Would never happen.....

:D

#24     Jul 31, 2012
  5. river

river

Any chance you'd consider recreating or re-posting this? It sounds like a very valuable post.

I've seen you mention this deleted post several times and have always regretted having missed it.

Good to read that you were able to increase your walking distance--best wishes for continued health improvement.

-river

#25     Jul 31, 2012
  6. Fah Q

Fah Q

Would be great if Jack could re-post. I'm hoping he'll decide to do so.

#26     Jul 31, 2012
  7. I've done few things that people remember.

Mabe, you've been to one of my parties.

I took the fence down that kept people off the steps where GW became President. (Wall Street fixture) Do you remember the group "Theatre in a trunk" doing their original play there on that portable stage? "1, 2, 3, 4, Dump the Tea and Start the War".

The fence ws still up when Whoopi gave the chack to the Nuns.....lol

Did you get invited to the Museum's Collaborative Fall party we had inside with the strolling troubadors in the balcony? Lots of BIG donors there.

Have you ever used the imbedded pottery picnic tables aroung Grant's Tomb on the upper East Side?

Did you ever go to Central Park and watch the NYC schools present their envoiromental projects?

Did you see the GS environmental project leaders give the Stueben carrosel to the Queen on 05JUL76?

#27     Jul 31, 2012
  8. You and paddler are making similar mistakes.

If I'm supporting learning, why would I leave anything out? I wouldn't and I didn't.

You and people like you do several common things:

Look for short cuts.

Think you're doing smartest things that could be done.

Put me on ignore.

don't trust me.

become distractors and without cease say the same thing over and over again.

Take a look at Joe Doaks. he siad he wanted to run along in parallel and see who's whatever. he dropped out (probably for a good reason that has to do with health or something). I sked him if he would go back and forth with me on revealing as much as possibl e. He said he would... so far he has dropped out.

I am counting on him to ask Q's simply because he has read me for 10 years or so. This would condense everything quickly and thoroughly.

#28     Jul 31, 2012
  9. Fah Q

Fah Q

I just responded to another poster with some questions. I'm not sure why you drew so many conclusions. I'm not a detractor at all (or distractor).

#29     Jul 31, 2012
  10. nkhoi

nkhoi

just a detractor will do.

#30     Jul 31, 2012