Jack Hershey students - are you profitable day-traders?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by dom993, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Paddler

Paddler

You make me laugh, thanks. You are truly childish. How "young" are you? :D :D :D

I use his method to trade profitably. I know the method more profoundly than you. I always question every statement he makes. Do I meet his character test? LOL

Remember that there are many faithful but clueless still struggle to understand his method. Something is very wrong. Has he ever helped meaningfully? By your reasoning, they are "low on the worthiness scale" to him. They don't deserve to "get it", right?

Hope you start to grow up and save the world. I mean save the sixth grader.

#181     Aug 10, 2012
  2. Jack's job here is to step in, stir some shit up and then watch the rest of the crowd bat it back and forth for 50 pages or so.

the same clowns keep showing up to droan on and take another whack at the lad.

truly a comedy of errors, without the bard............:)

#182     Sep 2, 2012
  3. Prove it. You keep asking JH for proof and you come out with this lame excuse that you have rules that fit a tiny postage stamp. The truth has that JH has called markets right 2 times so far in writing recently.

Either call a profitable trade, or show us a profitable rule. Cults might recruit with "you have to special to belong", but

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.' - Emerson.

#183     Sep 2, 2012
  4. It is pathetically unseemly for a mod to beg for a system like a noob.

#184     Sep 3, 2012
  5. I don't need your system. I have my own. I am just tired of people like you that bash someone like JH without providing proof that you can even make one live call yourself. You really think someone is going to reverse engineer your system from one call?

#185     Sep 5, 2012