Jack Hershey students - are you profitable day-traders?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by dom993, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Jack! Is that you?!

#171     Aug 8, 2012
  2. RedDuke

RedDuke

Not it is not Jack. I met Nkhoi in person. Really nice guy. I believe it was in February of 2009.

#172     Aug 8, 2012

3. LOL , yeah , wen you ask for a thread with live calls, he tells us to look it up, even unwilling to provide a simple link

#173     Aug 9, 2012
  4. That's cool! :)

Maybe he can do a live demo of the JHM for everyone here since JH has health issues to deal with....

#174     Aug 9, 2012
  5. nkhoi

nkhoi

already did for 1 week, but it was just to show how to enter at b2b or r2r then you are on your own.
    ps. anything being asked was answered somewhere. The funny thing is as soon as the link posted the handle disappear and a new handle shows up asking the very same question.

#175     Aug 9, 2012

6. Lol, yeah right, a trade consists of an entry AND an exit, don't post the link to that crap,start a live journal with entries AND exits instead of putting up one excuse after another

#176     Aug 9, 2012
  7. baro-san

baro-san

Getting this method is not an intelligence test, as some seem to believe, it is much more a character test. Jack repeatedly said that a six grader can trade it successfully. Whoever doesn't get it most likely doesn't deserve to get it, and Jack stated his intention to give it way to only those who'd use the profits for good causes. The troll is so low on the worthiness scale, that it is an act of justice for him not to get it. :)

#177     Aug 9, 2012
  8. ocean5

ocean5

Start a thread,fake.And stop your regular la-la-la

#178     Aug 9, 2012
  9. I am the poster boy for trading profitably despite having low to no character. And I can write the rules for my systems on the back of a postage stamp using a laundry marker. Cults recruit with the enticement "You have to be special to belong."

#179     Aug 9, 2012
  10. #180     Aug 9, 2012