Jack Hershey students - are you profitable day-traders?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by dom993, Jul 27, 2012.

1. RedDuke

RedDuke

Of course you did:)

#161     Aug 7, 2012
  2. You are correct.

my feeling is that there are a group of younger people (moslty everyone is younger than me) who could work together and do "Bill Gates".

Federer is a focus example re: education.

I also think the 99%'ers are very valuable. It would be good to take check writing machines to thier locations. They could just sign up to "do their thing" where they want.

I tried this year to sit with managers and financial people of university focussed organizations. They couldn't move the decimal point to scale up.

Gates gets teams to work out problems. He attracks qualified people for what he wants achieved. Water is something. I did the APHA interference tables and we had to add four sets of footnote streams. At that time Ford let me chose the topic. PL 92-500 resulted.

I bet on a hand off. Betting didn't work.

At this point I need to stay weird for one set of reasons and I'm letting seredipity show up in some form. I have worked hard to "package" stuff in a high utility form. I have every bar from FEB on canned.

Iterative refinement has deep meaning to me. the market has no surprises.

I really like high powered guidance.

The guy redoing the FAA system has really been helpful as he talks about the various talent on his team. they are busting their balls.

#162     Aug 7, 2012
  3. nursebee

nursebee

Somewhere on page 6 of this thread a Mr Hershey talks of a new trader educated in this system placing 52 trades of which 60 were priftable. I find this hard to understand...

#163     Aug 8, 2012

4. Why don't you start posting calls instead long winded BS ?

#164     Aug 8, 2012
  5. LOL. There is nothing to understand. FYI Jackyshit doesn't understant it himself. He is just an usual old and demented jerk trolling on ET:D You better get used to it.

#165     Aug 8, 2012
  6. Question.

Did Jack Hearsay ever post a live market call or a brokerage statement? Even a photshopped one?

#166     Aug 8, 2012
  7. No! He is too busy flying around the world trading 50 accounts for vets, driving his Dacia with 6 transmissions all the while telling Bill Gates to fuck off. As you can see our Jack is too rich to be true. That is his so called "filter" he invented in cooperation with Spydershitter.

#167     Aug 8, 2012
  8. RedDuke

RedDuke

Neither Jack nor Spyder nor anyone who studied and "practiced" the method, for a while, is willing to trade it live even for 1 day.

They spent obscene amount of time helping others and explaining the method over the years, measured in months of their time. Yet, not willing to commit even 1 full day for live trading.

I lost number of excuses what were presented over the years. Some were: not able to use ET chat due to missing Java plug in, family issues, not being able to install anything on the trading machine since it might mess up set ups, not being able to use microphone due to clicking on Ctrl for talking and so on.

Statements are obviously useless due to photoshop.

#168     Aug 8, 2012
  9. Duke, dude... Calm down. The method works. Ask Tiki, DKM, Nkhoi and others how much they have lost. They will not need any photoshop. We are talking millions now my friend. Don't be silly.

#169     Aug 8, 2012
  10. nkhoi

nkhoi

not only that, it contributes nothing to advance your skills.

#170     Aug 8, 2012