Jack Hershey students - are you profitable day-traders?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by dom993, Jul 27, 2012.

1. #151     Aug 7, 2012
  2. #152     Aug 7, 2012

3. Just Give us 1 link to a thread full of calls, you old fool, you can't , do it now , show us some of our sh.. :D

You are the most entertaining person on ET, entertaining, nothing more..

#153     Aug 7, 2012
  4. And what would be the point of all of this? And couldn't mods determine if the user name is logging in to the same or different IP addresses?

#154     Aug 7, 2012
  5. I am not speculating as to motives. But the Jack Collective's first post gives you a hint:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=201228#post201228

Why would mods care?

#155     Aug 7, 2012
  6. LOL vs lol?

I'm pretty sure IF a mod determined that multiple people in different locations were all posting as "Jack Hershey" it might be the biggest news to hit ET in quite awhile :D

#156     Aug 7, 2012
  7. ocean5

ocean5

market went left and i reversed at the bar and grill...

#157     Aug 7, 2012
  8. been there done that.....

#158     Aug 7, 2012
  9. You have to understand the context of the trade in time and the instrument being traded. Is the trade a "day trade" for example, it starts and ends in the same day or time period.

Obviously, we are in an uptrend in the S&P market, however, this does not mean that there are not down trends within the overall uptrend.

When I made my statement, the market being traded which I believe was the EUR/USD Forex was in a down trend. This probably has been caused by deteriorating conditions in Greece and Spain.

So when you reply to my post without thinking and understanding what you are talking about, you make an ass out of yourself. Sometimes, its better to keep silent and listen, since some might think you are more intelligent than you are, however, once you open your mouth, you remove all doubt.

#159     Aug 7, 2012
  10. That's nice.

But with that kind of dough constantly compounding, I think it would be cool to do the stuff Bill Gates is doing now.

Only on a bigger scale. :D

#160     Aug 7, 2012