Jack Hershey students - are you profitable day-traders?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by dom993, Jul 27, 2012.

1. I told my kids "There is no Santa. Only Daddy." But I drew the line at Tooth Faery. Sneaking into childrens' rooms at night? Really! Call CPS!

#141     Aug 7, 2012
  2. On volatile days I can almost see it. But a day like today? I am just watching. Market is bucking the Euro bigtime.

#142     Aug 7, 2012
  3. There was a nice clean pullback @~11:30 EST. What I don't understand is why the method doesn't just load and lever up there, then go fishing? Since there are no loses in the method, wouldn't that be ok? :D

#143     Aug 7, 2012
  4. John T. Hershey is a trader ? what is the connection between this person and the ET Jack ?

#144     Aug 7, 2012
  5. You are late to the party. Go back to here, read forward every place Jack posted, and every place people posted about him, and all will be revealed:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=201228#post201228

Get three six inch binders and print it all up and organize it.

#145     Aug 7, 2012
  6. SCT is not an S/R method. I doubt that they even chart midday, the pivot and the VWAP. Plus, that would be too easy. They want it to be hard so that only intellectual giants pure in heart can get it.

#146     Aug 7, 2012
  7. RedDuke

RedDuke

Hm, the market went up. And you reversed at which bar? :)

#147     Aug 7, 2012
  8. the second reversal was @ bar 20 the next reversal was on bar 38.

The opening entry was reversed on bar 14.

fishing is a good approach for some.

advanced beginners are shooting for three times the daily range. To do that you have to maonitor and analyze each contributing bar. Some bar are thrown out; you have to know how to do that.

at this advanced beginner level the general trading money velocity is to double your money every three to four days.

So instead of fishing, in September I am going to Hawaii and then mid September I will be in Coloroado springs. Last month I was in NAPA; we placed our orders for wine for the next year.

#148     Aug 7, 2012
  9. the threads were very long and followed a posted syllabus. We focused on particular aspects on a monthly basis.

Usually the threads had names and had the highest hit counts at ET. Do some sorts.

Be stupid and do not go look at them. They also show calls, the trades of the calls and the annual results of the trades.

You are providing a lot of readers with some great laughs. Tell us your age; can you vote yet?

#149     Aug 7, 2012
  10. I have used the same principles since 1957.

I traded my 190SL for a 300SL gullwing.

Now I drive a 12 cylinder BMW in the 700 series.

#150     Aug 7, 2012