Jack Hershey students - are you profitable day-traders?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by dom993, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Agreed, Rasky. I think non day traders, especially those who read Jack, have a fellacious view of the reprehensible practice. They think we sit there flashing in and out of the market, or constantly reversing, as Jack advocates. Truth is that the profit expection, whether backtested or surmised, varies wildly with the day of the week, the time of day, the season, the impending or released news, and outside influences like the euro or oil. So I think each of us evolves a style which suits our risk appetite. This may very well look from the outside like we are asleep.

#131     Aug 7, 2012

2. Please, where is the link to your profitable journal, oh, I forgot, you can lie too like the best, talk, excuses , anything but profitable calls...:D

#132     Aug 7, 2012
  3. On the subject of Jack, for those who are new to this forum, or to him, there is a real Jack Hershey. He is much more careful now about local media exposure, but five years or so ago enough appeared in the Tucson press to prove that he is a real person. Most of that has aged out of the internet by now, though. And there is the undeniable fact that he is a published author. That said, the ET Jack is an elaborate and convincing farce created by a conjoined mind of about four creative writers using Jack's handle. No single person who really trades would have or take the time to make lengthy rambling posts during RMH like Jack does. Further evidence lies in the dramatic tonguewistic variations among the contributing authors. Quit hoping that Jack will make you rich, or quit being aggravated by him, and if you read dispassionately you will see what I mean.

#133     Aug 7, 2012
  4. Redneck

Redneck

That's going to pop some people's bubbles :p

RN

#134     Aug 7, 2012
  5. ocean5

ocean5

#135     Aug 7, 2012
  6. Jack is a unique case of literary fraudulence, referred to in the trade as a "frawd."

#136     Aug 7, 2012
  7. Snopes, I'm saddened now . Do you go around at Christmas and tell kids there is no Santa ?
    I'm taking the money out from under my Pillow before that gets ruined too.
    It was my last tooth ... I was so excited

#137     Aug 7, 2012

8. Hmmm, so you are saying that the Jack from ET is a fictive person, probably created to make this forum more interesting ?

#138     Aug 7, 2012
  9. I dunno.....

3x's Daily Range every day is verrrry tempting....verrrrry tempting..... :)

:D

#139     Aug 7, 2012
  10. John T. Hershey of Tucson is real enough. Verifiable residency and career history and personal interests and community contributions. At least as good as Obama's. It is the ET Jack that is a fiction.

#140     Aug 7, 2012